Friday, November 28, 2008

IX -the inside story- part 1

When was the last time we took a picture like that...where have u fly to...my friends??


Ignition X(IX) during Graduation day at Eastin last year

First row frm left:Me,Brian(Leader U-know),Wei Jian(Hero,fractured arm)
Behind:Ian Kam(Xiah,2nd most flexible),Fang Kai(Lamest joker*seriously*)


IX with Pn Leow,our physics teacher,next to Brian is You Han(aka John Ham) and on the furthest right is Gabriel*wth r u man???*


Another ridiculous picture by IX,I used to dread this kind of camera acts but I kinda miss 'em now.Since everyone is all away*God noes where..*Where am I?Try to find ;)



IX=Ping Sern+Ian Kam+Brian+Wei Jian+Fang Kai(left to right)



Another shot with us bashing Brian.This is for all the hard work u made me do!!EveryFriday after school dance frm 1 till 5pm.haha

-When Vacillatorz meet Ignition X-

Went to practise today.As usual it was at the BU3 community hall.Arrived bout 5.15 and started strutting our stuff.I was kinda rusty on Purple Line and couldnt catch most of the beats*Sorryyyy...=_= Dont smack me man.*Realised I gotten a little fatter so I gotta start losing weight for the upcoming dance!We're doing Mirotic after Purple Line.Brian showed us the Mirotic intro he learned and it LOOKS AWESUM!!!At the same time freaking HARD.I dont have the good old confidence that I can dance like that anymore*Lossed it since end of form 5..*

Looking at a mirror reflection when practising made me realised that our group only consist of 5 members now.=_=..well its kinda a long story which will be continued. *Ian Kam...how could u...betrayer now majoring in pak thology!!* Oh well..we got Kai Xi now in the team.Ian's kinda busy playing Romeo now so he cant take Xiah's part anymore.Kai Xi is fitting in for Xiah.

Anyway it was proposed that we joined forces with Brian's(Leader) other group at Segi college.They are called the Vacillatorz.With 8 members frm there and 4 frm IX*We share a common leader*,we will be having 12 dancers.Well we can always do Super Junior style.haha

More updates bout this group will be coming.And yea!!!I heard there are 2 girl Jazz dancers.All the while IX consist of guy dancers only.Well I cant wait to meet them and the rest of the crew soon.There will be doubles for most of the TVXQ members.Im the Micky frm IX,there will be another person assuming the role of Micky frm Vacillatorz.So we'll have doubles??Screw it..Im not looking for the post of main dancer.. he can be Micky for all I care ,I'll be myself

Gotta start jogging and doing push ups again..seriously,I cant look fat AND I GOTTA CUT MY HAIR.*starts moaning again*.Oh well,Im sounding like a girl huh?

Till then...I'll keep dreaming that our group can aim higher and be reborn..

Beyond the Limit!!!

Do u intend to dissapear frm my memory like that too..??I bet yes...cuz its already happening..

No comments: