Friday, November 21, 2008

Pictures

SAM prom pictures.Yea..here they are.Kinda lazy..zzZZzzz

Kok Mun aka Kokuman with Me.Though he can be annoying,he is a true comrade.You have my respects buddy.May our paths cross again.. Wth??Wei Jian at the background!O_O...


From right: Me, MaeYee, Amelia, Stella, Rachel, Kokuman *taken frm Fireless Flame,he gets some credit k? xD*



What happen to Rachel?I dunno..=_= Why is my head tilted??
Rachel,yea I've been a brat.But that wont change man!muahahaha..



Me and Amelia.I still remember the time you raised your voice at me.Haha,kinda scary but it floats in my head when I see ur pic =_=..



Sze Lynn and me.She can b sarcastic at times.Blame the freaking flash frm Kokuman's camera.It was so darn bright...I look like a monster frm the 14th dimension..


Will we meet again..??



-Man dont cry for themselves..they cry for their comrades...- Quoted from Final Fantasy Crisis Core

Its true..I've never cried internally for myself.I do it because I miss you guys..everyone one of you in G3 have a special place in the pool of my memories.And I'll carry a part of you..wherever I go.

No comments: