Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Aftermath of SAM -part 2-

It kinda surprised me.Dad is normally cautious with his beloved wallet.But the day my exam ended,I asked him to take me shopping for some games.I saw the PSP and asked the price.Next thing you know,I got it in my hand and he was driving me back.Dad..thanks.I'm so happy but I just can't show it out.Weird....

Well I'll be free till next Saturday.Both folks went to Germany for holiday as well as to have some of their own salty moments.I shall not try to imagine things in my head but yeah...I'll leave it at that.

Home alone with my bro with nothing but food stuffed in the fridge and plenty of games to spare.I have created a paradise where I can game in peace till 2am without the nagging of my parents.It feels like heaven!!Everyday wake up play then eat and play and play more.Haha..I shall keep my gaming plan a secret for they'll kill me when they find out I hit the bed at 2 everyday.

I spent my Friday in Sunway Pyramid.It was fun to skate again.best part was me and Vivek aka Bangla had to buy a birthday cake for Ser Lyn.We pulled it off well but I had no chance to eat the cake..oh well.I shall not blog about the trip.I'm too lazy =_=...

Prom is coming.Yea..I'll be wearing something dark blue.I hope no one notices I'm wearing my usual black shoes.Dad took the Clarks shoe to Germany so I'm left with my old black shoes that I normally where to college.Sigh...

No comments: