Thursday, November 20, 2008

Everlasting memories..?

Well,prom is over.Yea..juz looking at the shoes I wore reminded me of the time when I was waiting in the hse getting ready to be picked up by my Uncle.Back then it was about 4.30pm.=_=....



19th Nov 2008 SAM prom



Yea,this will be the side you did not see.I can be forgetful sometimes.Especially when it comes to the "guys stuff".What am I talking bout?




HOW DO U FREAKING WEAR A TIE AND SET IT NICELY?



Now before you go laughing ur ass off...let me tell u that I know how to.Its just that I have this problem of recalling petty things in my life.Things I dont do often are sometimes thrown to the back of my skull and probably shoved into the mini Cupboards labelled "Junks" by little versions of me.*Ever watched spongebob?Yea...this gay idea came frm there.*



Well,in the car I took the opportunity to ask my Uncle since there was a jam.It was raining and he started talking bout how some ppl are morons to slow down being affraid that their cars would glide off to the nearby drain.=_=....Naturally,I actively "took part" in the conversation by talking and babbling some trash too.I can be a good actor u know?haha..I'll leave it at that.



I took the chance to pop my question when there was moment of silence.He was kinda shocked *gulp*.My 2nd Uncle then proceeded to tell me and kinda lectured me bout ties.Yea...He said that every man's honour and looks are reflected based on how he wears a tie..O_o??



*So question...If Im to wear a singlet with boxers and the yellow classic Phua Chu Kang boots paired with a nice expensive tie...that makes me..????*

-A jackass.fullstop-


He then proceeded to teach me how to tie it properly.You know,I kinda hate this father n son moments.I've seen them in the movies and it's kinda weird for me.He came close and strap the tie around me.About 20 minutes later,I got it right and Im ready to go.Interesting way to talk bout the loops of the tie.



Uncle:"The frog jumps out of the well and into the well again after making a big loop.."

*Sounds like Confuscius but thx anyway.Im eternally grateful.Im more of a man now then ever before..*



So I walked into Sunway Lagoon Resort and just wondered around.People were staring.*What!!??Never seen a short guy look this awesum before huh??!*Since I was early,I msg sister Jasmine however since I was lost I decided to remain in the lobby looking out to Sunway Lagoon.Time flew and I saw Mr Tharam arrive at 5.30.I followed him and found the ballroom.Hanged around while playing some lame Handphone game.



7++ prom started.Roughly it was about that time.The poor guy hitting the glass to call us into the hall broke his cup.Well,we are kinda hard to control huh?Glass piece flew right infront of me.Prom took place,performance were awesome.My pal Wei Jian got stranded and was missing with 3 damsels.WOW...3 damsels to himself?Nice...he then called me and I offered to wait at the entrance.Saw "someone" waltz by but I juz looked away.Did she saw me?Might not have given a damn too I guess..

Wei Jian proceeded to talk bout elephants in another place.*Poor fella,must've gotten lost n went to the land of the elephants(India?)*

Got some gift that I have been holding onto ever since Feb.Thought I got to talk to "her" but well,things dun go well in life like dramas.Soap operas and Korean shows are pure bullshit sometimes and yet I watch em..=_=.Gave the gift to her and she said thx.Did she?I must've lost my ears then cuz I heard ntg..

Kokuman took out his psp and played Crisis Core.*Gudness,u cant even kill an Iffrit???!!!*.Yea..I helped him abit,poor boy got slayed by some freak with horns.Guys will be guys I guess..

Well..I cant say I am dissapointed.What happen to the dance?Reminds me of BU4.Not that Im looking forward to dancing with sumone..as if she wud?Screw it..

20th Nov 2008

Yea I noe its a F@cking long post.Gundam vs Gundam came out and yea,I envy those b@stards who managed to get their hands on it.I have to get it!!Woke up about 8.30 am and straight away went to my PSP.I was feeling unusually weird.Kinda emo but thats just it..skipped breakfast and wud've skipped lunch if Confuscius Tie master din bring me my lunch.Continued PSP-ing frm 8++ till 7pm.Non-stop.Slummed on the bed like sum drug addict trying to drown his sorrows by seeking refuge in coccaine.

Whats the prob?I dunno,some damn screw probably flew off my head without me knowing last night.Saw a cat in my house.I just lost myself u noe?Took the closest thing I could find.Broom sticks and started spanking at it while cursing.I must've been so damn f@cked up inside that I vent my anger on the poor little fella.It got lost and was Meow-ing non stop in my house.Then it rained and tats when I lost it.Words like Shut up,Stop F@cking Meow-ing and Get Lost B@tch came out of my mouth.really...when it was done I just literally died on the floor listening to the thunder screaming.I ended that cats visit into my house with get lost B@tch and never set ur F@cking paw in my house again or I'll kill ur owner!!!!

Now it's 2.42am n Im playing mindsweeper with sumbody.U noe who you r.Stop thrashing me..hahaha =_=llll

Sometimes a well reserved guy can loose all his logic and knowledge,to become a monster.*Kinda reminds me of the one winged angels frm Crisis core*

what've I done wrong...what's wrong with me..??

-What do angels dream of?To be human...- Angeal,Crisis Core

-We are monsters..we have no dreams neither do we have honour..- Genesis,Crisis Core

What do I dream of..??.....

No comments: