Friday, November 14, 2008

The aftermath of SAM -part 1-




What's on your mind when you see this?
Yup.Thats right.Study.This is where I have been spending the last 1 month of my life.In exodus,far away from the console and games.It used to be my mum's room for making clothes and stuff but I just love the atmosphere when I look out the window at night.Nothing but the black skies and the moon to yourself.Thanks to that I managed to write some of my great masterpiece.At day,the pink flowers from my neighbour's house blooms and I can admire its beauty whenever I'm sick of studying.


My life is kinda simple and yet boring at times.Study then sleep then study summore and sleep.When eating sure folks will ask "Have you studied?".Then it'll be the usual conversation.
Parents:Hey how much you studied?
Me:A lot.
Parents:You confident?
Me:Yea..
Parents:Don't dissapoint me.
Me:Yes.
It's always the usual conversation.Kinda sickening after awhile.Frankly,I'd rather get a parrot or a tape recorder and play it back all the day then listen to that.Not being disrespectful but yeah..thats how my life is for the past 30 days.So what do I do when I'm sick of everything?I just die on the bed and let loose.I got a small mattress on the floor.Normally when my brain is saturated with syuff I just lay down and let go of everything.
I managed to spam some words on this paper while doing some work.As usual,clock strikes 11 and all that emo trash just comes.No thanks to the TVXQ video Finding Lost Time.Hence I shall plagiarise a bit.Hehehe..
-Finding Lost Time-
A beam of light flashed through the door
I saw your shadow on the floor
With eyes on you,you took a sit
A new member I was right indeed..
You came over and told me your name
I was delighted I did the same
I took a look and set my aim
When you look like that,I can't take blame
Opportunity flashed as I saw your number
Don't misunderstand I'm not a stalker
That very evening I send the first message
The thin line between us turned to a passage..
Thus began winter in the core of my heart
Initially cold,it was rather hard
Time flew by as we talked more
The passage broaden,it's what I asked for
April came creeping right up my knee
I took no notice for I look at thee
Infatuation quickly became so strong
A weird feeling in me,I wonder what's wrong?
Seasons changed for it felt like summer
The warmth and strength made me tougher
Being shy and useless,I still cower
Before I said a word,you walked faster
Leaves fly up right into the sky
The calender turned for it was July
I said I'm for real,it ain't a lie
You laugh and replied,it'll all pass by..
Clock hand turned for I stayed hopeless
September came and i'm still helpless
I still hope though I am loveless
I made some mistakes,I was careless
Seasons come and seasons go
Memories in my head free to flow
I'll sit quietly with this line
I want to find back..the lost time
Sometimes I wonder where I get all this from..my memory perhaps?




No comments: