Sunday, November 23, 2008

For the record

This post is in relation to the book I saw(on Discouraging schooling by CAP).Before I start,I would like to refer to "Excuse me".Yes,I am open to constructive critism however dun try to sound rude.Savvy?Now, I read this book and would like to point out that my opinions and debate facts are based on what I saw from the book.I am NOT debating based on the topic on whole.

The book stated that kids are not required to go to school.The evidence given was because it made u stupid,nothing constructive was taught and it's generally a waste of time.They also included Einstein and his famous quote regarding him not attending school.U cant just compare every kid with Einstein.He is a very gifted German with IQ beyond any of us.Using this as a basis for arguement is simply illogical.U cant equate the kids nowadays with him as our time now is far different than back then.Are u saying that we shudnt further our studies because of 1 German smart ass?

Next,they mentioned that school is like a prison.A world of silence where u r forbidden to talk and there's no interaction.Absurd and total garbage.In school you make friends and together embark on a journey for knowledge.In the modern world,knowledge is power,money and ur future.Are you denying this fact?They then proceed to put up some comics to humour the readers which I find very annoying.(Scene 1)Teacher looks at class and evryone studies hard.(Scene 2) Teacher turns back to blab while a boy and a girl talk behind teachers back.Love signs everywhere.(Scene 3) Teacher turns back and ask them to keep quiet.Are they suppose to talk when they are taught?U be the judge.The generation nowadays lack the respect,discipline and patience to receive knowledge.They then complaint that they are scolded when they are the ones at fault.Shoving the blame to others is a habit now.U tell me,is this comic a proof that the school is a world of silence?Is this argument acceptable??NO!!!!!

The book proceeded to show that a school is a world where students "bow" to the rules and power of adults and regulations.In this world if there was no rules,what would our world become?In the corporate world you bow to ur boss,in ships you bow to ur captain.Even with rules,there is already so much injustice happening everywhere around the world.It is not wrong to teach the kids about behaving and observing the rules from young.They cant afford to be spoiled like they are in the house.They have to WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES!The stress and disorders you mentioned are indeed worth taking note.Who enjoys being under rules?Not me too you know?But I play along with it cause it's been around since the Roman and Hamurabi era.Live with it cause this kids are experiencing what we felt last time.Stress under rules.

-You know the book is actually correct . There was a mensa forum discussing the disadvantages of schooling and the issues you have seemingly lambasted are actually real issues faced by children.-
NO!I think the book is wrong and you my fren are sadly mistaken to think so. I do know that these issues are faced by the kids.I was once a kid too you know?Or do u know now?There are faults in out Ed system.I agree with that..

-Clinical psychologists and , theorists and doctors have agreed that this is a serious issue. These people are in the iq of 95 percentile.-
NO,I did not disagree with the fact that kids do suffer with stress.Heck.who doesnt??!!Do you know what Im debating on?Get your facts straight!Your point of information is rejected.So what if their IQ is 95?Einstein has a high IQ so we dun nid to go to school?Rubbish!!

-They have very sturdy facts and so before shooting your mouth off without thinking , please analyse the issue as a whole .-
Have you seen the book?Have you read it?No??Then shut up for you know nothing!Cause I've seen it!!!

-Seriously people like you make malaysian bloggers look like idiots.-
You know what makes my day?Ppl like you who point one finger at me without noticing there are 4 fingers facing back.If you're gonna debate on my topic,put it in nice words.Oh btw,IMHO you are a big fat idiot with nothing but limitless amounts of soil in ur head for I can see that u failed to think properly.UR THE BIGGEST IDIOT FOR READING WHAT THIS IDIOT WROTE.

Are you whining now?Huh??Go whine to your parents and tell them I fucked u up nicely.Up UR ASS.Look carefully before you frag me.And you know what?If Im wrong Im willing to bow to my mistakes.I got honour.But what pisses me off is ppl like u.U missed the important words.I READ THE BOOK.U my friend din.And that Im giving my stand and views on this book.I did not just blasted without thinking.U are obviously a person with lower IQ than a donkey to have missed that.Malaysian bloggers have their rights.Who r u to comment on such things?Its their opinion and thoughts.Thats why its a blog.Go fly a kite and cry beneath ur grandma's skirt cause no one gets away with insulting me while remaining factless.

I agree my views does have flaws.But neither am I speaking based on rocks and stones.When I first saw the book.I did not expect it's content to be so manipulative.What will kids think when they see this?Can they differentiate right from wrong that easily?The truth and lies dun come in colours and are not that easy to tell apart.

U up for a debate?Got words to say?Im throwing u a challenge to exchange views.If not JUST F@CK OFF AND DUN COME BACK!!

No comments: