Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Man cry for his comrades..he never cries for himself....*Final Fantasy Crisis Core quote*

To you,my fren and comrade..I offer thee this verse:

My friend, the fates are cruel

There are no dreams, no honor remains

The arrow has left the bow of the goddess

My soul, corrupted by vengeance

Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey

In my own salvation

And your eternal slumber

Legend shall speak

Of sacrifice at world’s end

The wind sails over the water’s surface

Quietly, but surely

LOVELESS -Act IV-

Ok...its kinda emo 4 me to quote frm LOVELESS.Im juz obsessed with it.I memorised the whole poem.Haha...its a masterpiece.LOL.

-2nd Dec 08-

This post is dedicated to my saviour.He saved me once when I was jogging early in the morning around my neighbourhood.Sum S.O.B owner *sry..* din take care of the little pooch.It was let out loose at 7am.I saw a shadow running frm far but having Rising Sun blasting thru ur ears aint gud cuz I cant hear nuts.I bet it was hungry and my ass was looking tasty cuz it dashed towards me like some possesed dog.Being terrified I ran towards the park*Mind u it was 7++,freaking dark*.That's when this dog emerged and barked at it,protecting me.

Naturally the small one was affraid and I escaped with my butt intact.Pheww..

This dog has no name.Its a stray dog.My mum affectionally calls it 'Lao Hu Gou' *Tiger Dog* since its appearance kinda resembles a tiger with stripes.Me and my bro call it Bob the dog.haha,I was so happy it saved me I bought it a packet of rice to reward it.



My mum started feeding this dog since last Dec till now.Before then it was so skinny you could see its ribs.haha,now its healthy and will always run bside me when I jog.



Sadly,this week something happened.Some fella called the MPPJ to deal with this dog.It was in the cage since 7am,so early!!wth...naturally Im not the only one sad.The residents were too cuz this dog is friendly.



I was kinda upset that my buddy was captured.He has been with me for so long.I heard that strays like this normally sing from heaven once they are caught and they reach the vets.They are disposed off using lethal injection...if no one claims them frm PAWS.





I dunno wat they did but Bob was frothing...he was probably given sumthing cuz he was rather weak and he sat still.

The cage he was in.Thankfully,a nice young man went to the office and decided to adopt him the next day after this event.Now he lives under a roof and has plenty of affections and food.Though we no longer meet tat often,it still wag its tail when it sees my mum.The end,haha. =)

-3rd Dec till present-

Went for driving tutorial trash*I dunno wats it called k?*.Man it was BORING.Worst part was the ppl hu had no respect for the poor old man babbling infront.Some ppl were salty salty behind me*Go get a room k??Nobody wans 2 see public affection displays*,sum were pure disrespectful by talking on hp in class...morons.

As usual juz bored when free.People drown their sorrows in alcohol,I chose to drown it in Dota.SUMBODY FREAKING STOP ME...Im getting hooked by the venomous claws extending frm this game.=_=...

Yday night was kinda weird.I couldnt sleep.So I got up and did the stupidest thing.Work out,at 12 am.Yes...12 am.I did 100 squats*Those of u hu played Crisis Core,u know wat I meant*.Then I did push ups like mad.I was juz too active and I opened the window juz to look out.Why am I so abnormal yday night?I'll leave it to your imagination.Well..naturally it was no surprised I failed at whatever I was attempting.Played the ps2 till 5am and woke up at 9am the next day.

I end this post with another quote:

Even if the morrow is barren of promises

Nothing shall forestall my return

To become the dew that quenches the land

To spare the sands, the seas, the skies

I offer thee this silent sacrifice

LOVELESS -act V-

Seriously..I offer thee thy silent sacrifice.. *I dun freaking give a damn..I tried and yet I fail..*

No comments: