Saturday, November 22, 2008

Im picking a fight..with an organic food store =_=

Life is full of learning.Even frm failures theres a lesson.*I think you guys noe what i meant..salty salty??*And yesterday night,I was about to get loads of "learning".

I spend the last days of my freedom from parents in Megamall.Though Im a city kid,I dont really go to shopping complex just to kill time.I got no business there for the matter and I DONT shop.Saw some Gundam model kits.It's been kinda awhile since I bought any models to assemble.So here's a few "see but no touch" pics. T_T

From the lens of my camera

Star of the day : Infinite Justice Gundam MG 1/100.Aint she gorgeous?

Exia Trans-Am mode model.


Gelgoog MG.Bandai released a new batch of 'em cause I got the old one..

Amuro Ray's Nu Gundam,new arrival I guess..
After a nice meal at Little Penang,my Aunt decided to go shopping in some Organic food store.*I wont burn down the kitchen when I cook man...sigh*Now,I dun have any personal grudges against this store,.In fact,my mind was very much active observing what organic trash's is all about.When sumthing fishy caught my camera lens,thats when I decided to take pictures.Seriously,this store can be ridiculous and I spend most of the time laughing my ass off.No offend to the store workers but seriously,look at the products you are selling.Arent they ridiculous?

I walked in with a good impression.That came crashing down the moment I saw this on the wall.When the Earth's temp goes up by 6 celcius,methane fireballs will race across the globe with the power of atomic bombs???WTH...*if that happened,I must be Mr Piggy the defender of Malaysia*

Garbage enzyme.Yea...the name is weird and funny.What's the composition I wonder..




Garbage enzyme : Wash ur vegetables and can be applied for car care as well.Will you buy it?How is that bottle of FRANKENSTEIN JUICE applicable to cars and yet safe for ur veges?I'll leave it to u to think..





Bamboo charcoal.I was curious and searched it on Google.I din noe that charcoals are used in Gas masks...Id rather go naked with leaves then wear a charcoal underwear if I had no clothes.. =_= Below is the product..





But seriously,when someone in Taiwan makes Guys and Girls undergarments out of charcoal,you know he is thinking too much on how to make money and hence stepped into Kuku land.Bamboo charcoal undies anyone?Mind u they are expensive. *in Thousands Taiwan currency*





EM 1,the one stop solution to ur probs..



I dont believe in a solution for all problems.If there was such a thing,it would sell like hot cakes,no?But this EM 1 here caught my attention.You can use it for everything and yet save the world.Great!Everyone gets to be Captain Planet now.*Will sumone pls come out with a solution,so that when u drink it the fella u like falls in luv with u?wakakaka...^_^*


This shop have evrything you nid to save the world from calamity...including weird things I've never seen before.


Sodium perborate part of the ingredients in this product.Reminds me of chemistry..




Book published by CAP.*Come on,as adults u are supposed to encourage all the little brats to study k?*I spend 10 mins flipping through the entire book and Im proud to tell u its worth ur time to laugh out once u read it.In this book is nothing but pure garbage and a pathetic motive to discourage ppl on the quest for infinite knowledge.
*I became stupid once I went to school.The school taught me nothing needed for me to enter the real life and made me even dumber as I succumb to the adults and rules* quoted frm the book
Hey NUMB NUTS!!!!You are suppose to learn through out yr life k?Not everyone's gonna be spoon feeding you and telling u to open ur mouth cuz the choo-CHOO train is comming in.Use ur head cuz its not for display.What a jerk...
This trip really opened my eyes.Though Im in the mall,I dun really bother bout the couples holding hands and whispering sweet nothings*get a room pls u bastards..*.neither do i care bout clothes and stuff.I just observed and strife to improve my knowledge.And I realised that organic shop is full of nonsense.Seriously...what are the adults these days thinking?U got a phD and now ur discouraging kids frm studying??Describing school as a prison with no interactions is bullshit.Get a life man...
I ended the trip by enjoying and admiring the beautiful city view at night..it was worth it with another poem in head

No comments: