Friday, November 21, 2008

Gundam vs Gundam

MARVEL'S DESPERATE MOVE??

I saw this and I just had to take the picture.Spiderman INDIA???Wth....=_=..


Is Marvel really out of ideas?Check out his outfit man.Spiderman re-created as an Indian boy in Mumbai.Note the bottom of the cover page.I wont be surprised if the next Hero is Superman Pakistan.Taj Mahal looking good as the background.Maybe someone shud draw the Daring adventures of Rempit Man with the KLCC as the background?Anyone..?The idea is yours if you want it.Helmet bashing,motorcycle stunts and robbing about Bangsar past midnight.Perfect for Rempit Man's storyline. =)

*Vivek kinda looks like Peter Parker,glasses and stuff.Could he be...SPIDERMAN INDIA??*

LOL...just joking k Vivek?You'd probably say F*** you now.It's ringing in me.haha


-Gundam vs Gundam- PSP

I finally got the game!!It was fun for the first 1 hour,then it felt like...well a little boring?The are only 35 suits to use.=_=....Im looking forward to playing Gundam vs Gundam NEXT .Hopefully its for the ps2.haha,Im asking too much but heck it k?I walked all the way to Centrepoint for this game.30 minutes under the sun.Just for it.Am I nuts?Yea...I have done many crazy things this yr.When I have the goal and will set,I just go for it though its crazy.*Running under rain incident..*.My will power can be strong sometimes. =)



From my PSP

Classic Gundam,the original from 1978.Check out muffin boy's hair...


Kamille Bidan and the Zeta Gundam.Awesum unit to use.Nice boost but kinda disappointed.They nerfed it's melee slash to only 2 hits..=( Now he spams more ammo than any other unit.Love the Waverider crash and he yells when he does it..cool!!

Exia..God of melee combat.Pawns ppl's ass and have crazy close quarter combos....hacker use Mobile Suit..=_=


Main selection screen.Menus in Jap but I can understand just a little.Mobile suit:Gundam GPO 1 -Stardust Memory-

Classic Gundam(oo78) pose.This one makes every Gundam old school go high..classic finisher move


Sazabi victory pose..be happy Nick.I used ur stinking suit and it ownz..LOL


I send 4k ppl to hell just like that.4031 kills man..xD

Yukimura in action..
Amazing kills from Samurai warriors for the PSP
A friend of mine said that I look old..well,her mum said that when she saw the prom pics.=_=...thx man,I probably shud go look for the old man's retirement home.Savvy??Joking k?haha..Im barely 18 man!!!How can I look like a lecturer?Somebody's got to change glasses.hehe..
Well then..back to playing..till the next post k?Rite..

No comments: