Thursday, November 27, 2008

It ends here

I kinda apologize to the affected ppl hu were literally "swept away" by the previous post.Yea...posting all those shit made me feel like a jerk.So I humbily bow.Bout the curses?Yea...thats the monster in me unleashed and I shut him up.Sry k?To Vivek,yea..Im sorry too.To innocent ppl hu were exposed to the curses frm the depths of God noes where,Im sry too.


I woke up at 7.20 am.To conduct an ridiculous mission.Here was the convo the day before it happened.


Mum:Boys,Giant is having a 10 cent sale on selected goods.


Bro:*whispering* Here we go again...*proceeds to shake head*


Me:*I'll have no choice but to help or we'll be listening to the roar of Zeus when she complaints... *

And he was right! It was awesomely terrible to see a bunch of obasans bringing everyone to go for a massive hunting spree.The last time I saw a stampede this bad,it was from the Wild wild West shows I watch as a kid.Here's the catch.U get to buy selected stuff 4 10 cents.But limited to 1 item per customer.AND you must buy a random product frm there.U aint gonna waltz to ur car by only paying rm1 for 10 items unless the cashiers all turned blind simultaneously.



The deal frm the bald headed rich old men who runs the Giant chain stores.Good deal my frens..


But you know what?Housewifes are amazing.I'll give you this.Though they said 1 unit per customer,there were 3 of us so we had 3 shares of every item.Mum couldnt get enough of it so we did this.


Took a trolley and dump everything in.Then took another basket and dump the same item in.We ran through the cashier twice to pay.Once to claim the basket and another for the trolley to pay in another lane.We had twice the amount of goods each at rm1.


Genius?Thats my mum.Taking chance of chaos in the cashier area,she made the pay when ppl were crowding everywhere and got away with it.Though the security guard was starring at me frm far.Oh well..too bad.


There were some families*Kok Mun u noe hu Im talking bout* who had 5 kids.And it was an army on a shooping spree.Then there are ppl who didnt read the ad.1 ITEM PER CUSTOMER.They thought it was 1 carton of 250mL milk for 10cents.End up argue with staff only to be shown the truth.Maluness to da max.

Some of the ppl were rather rude.Pushing,grabbing for the 250mL milk cartons,rushing to pay and blocking the exit with their vehicles.The cheap plastic cupboards were on sale too.I witness a man's greed.He bought 2 of 'em only to find out his poor car cant accomodate em.So he dismantled the product on the spot and it was funny seeing him play jig saw puzzle with the cupboard.Sadly no pics.Blur boy left the phone at home.=_=... *damn it wasted la.His face damn funny,frustrated kao kao..LOL!!!*

I kinda finished Crisis Core today at bout 1.40++.The ending was sad.I mean REAL sad.Zack Fair died.Wth..??He went missing for 4 yrs and juz died.Hours after hours of training this punk till 3am.Since the end of the exam till now and it ended with a BANG.Graphic was good and the story is awesome.Even the cheesy Romance scenes between the lead and the female character was awesome.*They are really cheesy k?My hair stood up and I shiver juz by hearing their conversations Xp*



Zack Fair all battered and bloody before dying



Zack: "My dreams and honour are urs..."







Cloud Strife.As his best friend Zack died,he took his sword and swiftly stole his gf's heart in Final Fantasy 7.Wat a fren huh?Yea...

"I wrote you 89 letters over 4 years..I hope this last one gets to you.." quoted from Aerith in Crisis Core

*Thats one persistent girl on the relationship...*

No comments: