Friday, November 7, 2008

1st frustration



Ok...how should I start?It was suppose to be a succesful operation.Just get 5 mugs with all the lecturers' names containing a word of thanks and give it to them after chem paper.On this sunny yet unfortunate day,I became witness to something called human error after doing so much preparations.

My dad saw the name kok mun as kok man.And that was the start of my misery.Upon coming back he asked me to look at the mugs.Of course my face was rather sour as I could foresee that things are not gonna be good already.Mum came in and started talking but I was just too pissed that all the effort went down the drain because of 1 alphabet.An A instead of a U.So there you have it,dad argues with mum.Raises voice and I'm stuck like a tuna fish in a sardin can.

Screw it,I have too much at stake on monday and wednesday to just give a freakin damn about 5 cute looking mugs.I'd have them smashed on whoever who pisses me off on this ugly sunny day....

I wrap this post with a quote from -LOVELESS-

Dreams of the morrow hath the shattered soul
Pride is lost
Wings stripped away, the end is nigh

The ending of those 5 mugs is nigh.....

No comments: