Monday, November 17, 2008

Chef from the failured land of the Pots and Pans

Yea I'm still home alone.Somebody's got to do lunch so I had to cook.Yes..you heard me.COOK.
Chef Pingy is in DA HOUSE MAN!!!
As much as I hate to,I just had to do it or else the both of us would starve.So I took out some meat and vege.In order to prepare some vegetable soup with meat,I had to do some boiling and stuff.I dont know what this dish is called ok?Just some random pork meat vege broth of DOOM that I shall conjure in like 20 mins.I just wanna shut my tummy up so I can go back to the games.
The Dota all morning made old cranky tube hungry so I had to feed my stomach. =_=...

As soon as I got the pot and started biling the chicken stock,I prepared the vege and bla bla bla.This aint some housewife's cook show so I wont blab bout wat I did.Either that or this will turn to the Marta Stewart and Rachel Ray show.
Time flew and the food was ready.I got my bro to test it and the first reaction was :
Bro:This taste like crap.
Me: ......
Bro:I'll go get some salt.Needs more salt.
The next thing you know,it was snowing all over the pot.He shook the salt dispenser and shower the pot with salt.
Me:Now how it taste like?
Bro:Needs MORE salt..
Me:Er..ok..go ahead,isn't it kinda a lot?
Bro:Screw it lets just eat and Dota.

LOL!That's the ending to the episode that happened today.I'll leave you with pictures and a recipe to wrap this up!!! Have fun!!
Meat...I'm a carnivore so yea..this will do


Cabbage...the awesum vegetable only found in Micronesia.
Essential for this meal..





My gorgeous hand stirring the wonderful glassware referred by the female hse wife species as...POT




The boiling soup of doom...I feel like some evil magician juz watching this boil...




My assistant chef,Foo Sern

Thats my bro.Why the emo face?ur not eating poison...


Where did the salt go to?Yea..at the bottom of the plate.
No wonder it was tasteless... =_=lll

*Recipe to the Evil broth of roast pork and cabbage soup*
1 packet of Roast pork *just get as much as u like*
Chicken stock to make the soup
Cabbage frm Micronesia *freshest frm Micronesia oni*
1 teaspoon of "I dun care wat to eat cuz its 3pm d"
1 drop of "If it sucks I'll rather eat it then my finger or starve"
1/4 bowl of "Tiredness frm Dota n PSP all day"
1/2 a cup of "I'm lazy so I'll eat anything I can find"
Btw..I got pair of leather shoes frm 1u.Thx aunty...I'll treasure this gift.RM 149.90 mind you..
Sorry Cockroach,I killed you cuz u were running around in the living room when I got back.
R.I.P
Cockroach
Born God knows when-Died 17.11.2008
An annoying household pest indeed,smashed to death with a fly swatter.

No comments: