Sunday, November 9, 2008

-nameless-

Being a rather emo person,I found the right inspiration to write this piece of trash.As it is not even worth a title,it'll remain as nameless.

-Nameless-

Wings torn apart,I gazed from the ground
Hopes dashed and broken,with it came a sound
Your heart screams in pain,your wings stripped away
You have sealed your fate,in came another day..

How long will you not bother?Remained in your dreams?
Such foolishness and anger,with failure came your screams..
You punched the wall screaming and hit the floor
Your heart buried in hatred at the very core..

Your ignorance and stupidity is the source of your doom
And yet you blame others for your day is gloom
I pray you wake up and use your head
Take my pity..and change your fate...

Humans are a pityful sight sometimes.It's easy how some can be carried away by momentary rage.Even I myself am not an exception.Sometimes I let the fella deep in me get the better of me.With that normally comes rude words and a bunch of emo poems.But I learnt that nothing can be resolved if you get angry.

I broke a bowl last time and my mother was all fuelled up over that.All I did was smirked and took the dust pan to start sweeping.Nothing died,and I still have my soul intact.I controlled the emotions and just blasted them back in to my heart.Hence it gave me great pleasure to see her all angry for no apparent reason when I've noticed the root of my frustration.The bowl broke with my food in it.But did anyone died?Was anyone injured?The bowl was old anyway,so be it if I can't eat.I'll cook or find another way.At the end of the day I learned something,I should look carefully before getting all angry.

Maturity does have deeper meanings.But I just look forward to learning until I can let loose of anger and contain them in my work.Trapping my emotions in poems makes me feel better than venting it out like a mad monkey.As of now,I have yet to successfully do what I did when I broke the bowl.Occasionally I'm still frustrated.But I learn quick and have found a good solution..

No comments: