Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sorry Fang Kai I copy u LOL!!

Dream Girl..... *Yea...I even plagiarise his title.LOL*

Every straight guy have this in their respective minds.*Yes,but that makes us completely sane and we're not a bunch of sorry perverts.lol* I guess reading right off Fang Kai's blog made me want to type this out as well.Since all I can think of is Anatomy and Physics at the moment,I may as well take time off to find my normal human life.

I suppose 'her' is just suppose to be normal.Thats all I ask for.Not Lala,not overly cute *Thats disgusting,why do sum girls want to make their eyes look big in pictures!?*,not overly pretty with make ups and the list goes on.*Please dun burn my wallet. >_<*

Oh yeah and I hope she dun eat green papers while she's on diet *Lolz*.Perhaps slightly innocent,sporting and cheerful would help us match better.I hope she shares my passion for dancing as well *Besides the fact that I write poems for her*.I hate people that are sumtimes too random in a wrong way *I refuse to explain this but yeah...go figure*.

I really have no idea how Im gonna meet her though.Unlike Fang Kai and his football match idea,I got none *How funny.For once I actually got no idea for this kind of thing.. -____-;;*.Well I hope we can meet on good terms and leave a nice 1st impression.Like maybe in the Library or the printing machines and have a chat there?Then perhaps a meal in the canteen or maybe just a casual talk anywhere?Hmm....But frankly I'd love to show her my side of dancing *Hoho...Why do most girls dun believe I can dance.Is it bcuz of my glasses? zzzZZ*.And maybe bring her to a concert where Im performing at? *Like Mlm Cough Cough Bakat Cough*.I've always dreamt of a picnic or breakfast at her place instead of anything like a movie cuz thats too normal.

Well so far I've been in Uni for quite sumtime.I cant say I havent met any nice girls fitting the description above.It was a nice talk with them until this came up : "How old are you?"

Then GG.Cuz I always appear to have a 1 infront of the double digit while they appear to have a 2 infront of their digit.lol! All efforts end in vain and are laughed by my Uni frens *Damn u larhhhh!!* .They always laugh loudly saying relax boy ur only 19.Wtf..I'll just hold onto what I have now *My books* and see if anything comes up along my life. =_=

Well back to books..thats why the title is DREAM girl.Cuz its meant to be a dream,a mirage.lol!

And yeah,the audition date is on the 6th of July.Hyungs!!! PLS FINISH THE SORRY SORRY DANCE IF WE ARE TO PERFORM FOR MLM BAKAT!!!!!

Till then,

From Micky

No comments: