Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Happy 100 post

Well I've been double posting A LOT recently so 100th post really served little value now.But anyways,I'll pop in a small celebration.When we reach 1000,that'll be the bomb.

So here we are.Emo shit of reality aside,I decided to let loose the inner sadistic side of me via Valve's Team Fortress 2.I couldnt buy it here No thanks to it being discontinued from production.Huh....way to go Valve.

The Making of a Sadist



The loading screen of Team Fortress 2 (TF2)

Onto the classes I play most



#1,The Medic
Frankly this the class I played the most and I love it!The unlocks for the medic's weapons are beautiful(I miss the blutsauger) and the ubersaw is brilliant.Basically I still go with the Uber gun but at times I just feel like going on a frenzy with my Blutsauger.*Be affraid..be VERY affraid,spies....*



#2 The Pyro
Sounds cute but not so cute when ur burning is it?I am a pyromaniac and I enjoy waving my Backburner around roasting the daylights out of players.I played the pyro 2nd best after my Medic and I normally love to savour the moments when I instant K.O. other players with the Axetinguisher.KA-BAM!!!!



#3 The Heavy
I play this guy when I pissed add the team.When I need the extra KAMIKAZE spirit to die with a vengeance,I whip out a massive Gatling gun and go crazy.



4# The Soldier
Last but not least,Private Twinky Toes.The Soldier is good and I spend the last Dec holidays mastering the rocket jump and ambush tactics.I experiment and failed numerous times *Rocket Jump only to land hard and broke my spine*.Now,Im a psychopath on a killing spree.I popped shrapnels into 5 aussie players last December when I played against them.5 kills back to back via Gold Rush.I love this class and normally play it when the game drifts towards the end.The gameplay of a Soldier is always exciting and never boring.

I need this game..BADLY

Till then

No comments: