Saturday, May 9, 2009

Downgrade

The LONG marathon starts now

My long journey home..

================================

Homesick

Tired

Stressed

Annoyed

Pissed

Emotionally unstable

Will explode when provoked (I swear to God I will cleave ur head with the kitchen knife)

===============================

Humans are bitches...Anatomy is a bitch...Uni life is a bitch...Life itself is the biggest bitch.

It begins now,1 month to prepare for my finals.Exactly one month.I wont loose to those bastards in Uni.Just watch.I will be the victor and return home after that.I hate this place and wont bother to stay here for another sec.

Thats right peeps,Im having an exam soon.And if u think Im swearing and abusing the freedom of speech then screw u.Im really sick of this whole shit going on in Uni.Im waddling in this mud pile alone right now.Struggling against the current in the rain..alone.

Till then,
we got a chance to perform in Malam Bakat as a guest performer.Brian!!! Please agree!!!

I won't give up that easily..

And if ur thinking Im being a bitch then ur no different a bitch than me.

It'll take more than that to give me the lights out bitches..


No comments: