Friday, May 29, 2009

Moment

Im currently pushing towards the finals for Sem 1.Im juz giving my best aim and shot at this before going through the gate at the airport check in counter.Although so Im always distracted by petty things.Eg : Team Fortress 2 *Ma De,86.6 hrs of gameplay in 2 WEEKS.You THINK!??? Omg =_=* ,My home,Being homesick and missing IX and my friends and the list goes on...

Im juz being torn apart from all sides cuz too much is happening in this short period of time.Frankly I went through anatomy (Most of the major mm minus the nerves and arteries and ligs.),physics Im at the last chapter and human bio I din even give a shit including HLSC-1000.
Im just losing the mood to study cuz the ticket back is right infront of me...

And I had the most F@#$ed up dream last night.I dreamt I was creeping around in a jungle and I was caught by Chris Luo.He held me by chokehold and drag me to some girl.Guess what I was wearing? Old Snake's outfit.WTF!???? I woke up at 12.47pm on Sat after that. -______-

I decided to make a list of things I will do when I get back just to motivate myself towards working to that :

===================

1)Dance practise and performance with IX
2)Teach the boy and prep him for exams
3)Work on my other side *Watever that means to you xD*
4)Play more games and pawn some noobs *Sucks to be you as said by Vivek*
5)Loose more weight *Yeahhhh*
6)Visit my Grandma and pay respects to her.
7)Go to 1U and hang out with old friends and IX
8)Date someone *LOL.Its a joke.No...seriously it is.*

======================

Till then,

From micky

No comments: