Friday, May 1, 2009

Updates!

Yeap..been kinda busy (Tied down buy some shit assignment report).But Im back now,and My exam for Human Bioscience just ended.So for now....GAME!!!!

G.A.M.E T.I.M.E!!!! xD

Hehe...first up I got the Left 4 Dead Survival pack(I will post pics once Im done screwing my way across the map xP) and it is DISSAPOINTING!!!!

No joke...we FANS waited for so long only to have 1 NEW MAP and a NEW MODE??? zzzZZ!!!!

MAJOR DISSAPOINTMENT!!!!!! Come on Valve,you can do better than this.Seriously....

Oh well....maybe next time huh? ZZZ

I dun blieve the Koreans can't distinguish me as a Malaysian.LOL! Most of them were like...are u Korean? HAHA..If I was taller I could say yes.But God forbid me from lying by making me shorter.=_= *Nice job God,thanks xD* (And Korean girls would like guys that are taller...that figures.Im going nowhere.zzZ)



Till then

Here's a toast to killing zombies!

No comments: