Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ignite that passion!!!!

A typical Monday for me in Newcastle

From the 2 big eyes of Micky ^-^



A rainbow I saw.It was beautiful and I stood under the rain snapping pics of it.It stretched from 1 end to another,makes u feel like wrapping it all up and shoving it into ur pocket.



This scene is above the Shortland Hub building.



Health Science Lecture.Seriously its boring.I normally fall asleep at the back or listen to SORRY SORRY at the back seats.*Wakakakka...sorry sorry xD*



Sumtimes when Im bored I make sketches and doodle on my textbook.Hehe..I saw her sitting 2 rows from me.So I decided to doodle when she was handing out free manual books to others.



But I dun always make sketches about girls *I know IX thinks thats my ONLY hobby ya? HAHA..sadly no. Xp* I drew this logo while the lecturer was talking about the Government of Australia.I saw the 9 on the slide and thought of IX..hehe



And so I drew the logo since IX(or 9 day) is every Friday now.Its our little code right?hahaha.So after seeing the number 9 on the projector screen,I missed home and my friends.SO I doodled! xD



The first sketch of the Ignition-X logo.I decided to use the number 9 as the background but made it curve more to give it a stylish image.The final design is the picture above.



Coffee girl.2 rows away from me,smiles a lot and is very kind.Voluntarily got up from her seat and handed free manuals to everyone.And the best part is,she skipped class too.Like me.hehe XD*Dun think otherwise k?zZ*

It was too boring,so after doodling on my textbook,I left the lecture hall to do other stuff in the library.Like reading up lecture slides while downloading Youtube videos of Factory Girl,We Got Married and Sorry Sorry.wakakakakaaka!! =)

========================================

So my schedule for 2moro(Thursday) is to attend a Physics Research talk on the Aurora Australis research conducted by my physics lecturer at 1pm.Isn't that fantastic!??? It's a research talk.And Im going! Screw it if Im only 19.I know some basis on that cuz it was my SAM project last year.Huh..so dun mess with me white dudes xP Im going in a listening.Hope I can be a research assistant next time cuz I really luv Physics,especially space and radiation related xD

Then this friday Im going out with my friends to a party.Of course,I wont drink.Its my vow to not drink.But I will dance haha.

Here's the catch,Im going out with a bunch of indian and punjabi girls.WTH right?God bless me la...cuz my indian fren invite me to the party.I hope some nice indian-punjab girls intro some NICER msian or korean girls to me.=_= This is so stupid...indian music and Korean style popping?? Rightttttttt....gimme the Bollywood and the tree to dance with.

IX I miss each and everyone of you.
See you in June IX!!

Till then,This is dongsaeng Micky saying anyeong~!

No comments: