Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Revived

Blog been dead for so long.I can smell it rotting from my Uni *Lolz*.Well Im gonna do a summary of my life before hitting the books on naked corpses again.

==============================

Stupid Finals coming
*Oh great..and my Team Fortress 2 Account says "Congrats you have 70.7 hrs of gameplay" over 2 weeks.Im so fcked this time.*

I finally got all the NEW Sniper and spy unlocks *Note,3 ambassadors,5 Cloak and Daggers,3 Dead Ringers etc after 70.7 hrs of gameplay LOL*.Great!Somebody give me an unlock for Anatomy now.

Met a very nice person,Tara.Chatty and kinda friendly.My stupid Indian and China friends kept grinning at me *For God sake,I dun like ang moh girls and there's ntg to it....*

Im drowning in studies.Seriously wtf man.Screw u anatomy.Look at the bloody book!Who can memorise all the nerves and ligaments!!????

My bro used my Steam acc and it got hacked by some china bastard on a laptop with a kungfu cap.SCREW YOU for hacking my acc u dimsum eating bastard!

Robberies and crime here increasing.Kids aged 12 going on robbing spree with a serrate blade.*WTF*

Note to self,never record urself doing Gee or Nobody.Its plain sick *Blechhh*.ESPECIALLY GEE.NEVER.EVER.DO.IT! xD

I can't wait for the 19th.Im going back and its 9 DAY!! HAHA!!An awesome present for me after my bloody exams.

Im sorry to IX for not chatting with u guys a lot recently.Got lots to do like playing games *Whoops* ..I mean,studying xP No seriously...I am.haha

Im anxious to do Sorry Sorry fr Mlm Bakat.Only for that night Im gonna act like a total badass.lololololololol!

Korean females+Skirt+Nice frilly hair+Cute eyes=Ownage.LOL Nicely concluded.haha

Can't wait to kick ur ass Yuen Haw."Im COMING FOR U!!!!" Quote from the heavy.lolz

============================


Till then,

From Micky.

No comments: