Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day



From Taiwan



Im sorry brother.I shudnt have yelled at you today..



I hated the camera back then.I cried before she forced me to take the pic -___-



My pride



Mum...

=================

Always there for me.. (U support me all the way)

Always listen to me talk about life(Though I leave Girls out of the topic bcuz Im shy)

Always cleans up my mess (My bed is a pig sty,rmb?U always say that ;) )

Always dress me well and proper (I never really complained.Cuz my mum is a fashion designer xD,how cool is that?)

Always feeds me (Not anymore.Its my turn when I get back xD)

Always pushes me forward (And catched me incase I fall on my back)

=================

Gomapseumnida...Thank you mum.



When I was 1 u held my hands and guide me.

When I knew how to walk,u taught me lessons in life

When I was around 6,u made me snap a picture though I hated it so much.

When I was growing up,u constantly made shirts for me to match my Dad.

When I turned 13 u were still there for me everyday

When I first had her,u told me whats right in life and tried to stop me from holding her hand..

When I was 16,u told me to move on and forget her.

When I was 17,u dressed me well and made sure I was at my best for prom.

When I was 18,u showed me proudly to the world and had the proud look worn over ur face when u spoke to my Uncles and Aunts.


Now Im 19 and I still cry when I see you via webcam.
Back like how it was always....I have always been the same cry baby since young when we lived in Kuching.Though I have grown up to be a man now,Im still the same cry baby in ur eyes whenever u see me.Thank you for being my Guardian angel..

I love u..Mother.


Till then..

No comments: