Saturday, May 2, 2009

L4D Survival Mode : A sneak peek at Valve's pathetic goodie pack.

Here it is folks!!! Enjoy!

2 videos made by me,its me playing L4D!!

Part 1 : Overview of the new survival pack.
Pathetic goodies include 1 FREAKING NEW MAP (1 ONLY!!!!??) and a New mode called survival.Basically u fight hordes and special bosses under the influence of time.2 Campaigns had their Vs mode version released.



Part 2 : Stupid bots



Updates on L4D noticed

1)U can't shove zombies infinitely anymore.4 times is the max before u have to rest and catch a breath.Continue shoving and u will get weaker and slower.

2)Boomer blast range and puke range increased O_O!!

3)A.I. killer AIMBOT downgraded their responds are slower and they now possess spastic heads.=_=

4)Lighthouse is a nice map.I can't find my way in.zzzZZ.I'm locked outside the building hence I can't play it!!!!!

VALVE..THAT WAS THE MOST PATHETIC PACK EVER MADE..PLS IMPROVE ON IT!!! >=(


Till then...

All the problems are solved.Thank you..U know who u are..
Trust ur friends...trust them and never let them run out of sight...


Heck man...hope I receive TF2 quick.Im dying from this worthless update.It's more fun to run steam and play as a Medic in TF2 afterall..^-^ Stay tune for more vids!!! xD

No comments: