Tuesday, July 7, 2009

From the eyes of Micky,Part 1 : Whisper to me,whisper my serenade..

Hey pips! I know it's been awhile since I updated.I'm OFFICIALLY BACK FROM AUS.Can u blieve that!? *Yeah man,I hear some of u moaning already.* I know some of u have not heard of me since BLA BLA BLA..*Some of u even wondered if my plane crashed or I might've died from H1N1* =_=

Well Im still here and not dancing to Thriller next to MJ,SO DUN WORRY K? LOL.I've been very VERY VERY busy with the upcoming concert(Malam Bakat aka Talent Night).Yeah..as expected IX is always 1)Last minute,2)Full of lameness,3)Talking about ridiculous things while practising and 4)Laughing and easily distracted(especially by girls,oh wait..thats me!?).This is gonna be a very VERY long post so stay tune.*Pics are included*

I'll be explaining along the way with pics.The Malam Bakat rehearsal which happened on Tuesday will have a special 2nd part.

=The pictures=



19th of June,at Sydney Wakapakao Airport *I made the name up ^^,God knows whats it called =_+* My plane had some technical difficulties.



Apparently MH-122's baggage went to the wrong plane *WTF!?* and some guy's Vegetarian meal had a 0.001 mol concentration of pork meat in it =_= SO,delayed flight.



The bridge I cross everyday juz to get home.I got punched here once...



!8th of June.I took this pic while saying this : BYE BYE U BLOODY COUNTRY HELL 'OF A PLACE.This was a sunset near the place I lived.



My outdoor swimming pool.Its not complete yet but I can still swim in the mud water whenever its too hot.*Its actually a housing area in development.I have NO swimming pool =_=*



Above the city I will stage the next terrorist attack,Sydney.LOL



The waiting area in Wakapakao Airport.Meet my 5 imaginary friends,Brian Tan,Pang Kai,Kai Yean,Ian Xi and Tan Kam.I was so homesick I actually called mum and msg Brian before getting back.



MH-122,bound to self-destruct 1/2 way along the Straits of Melaka....until the Co-pilot asked,WHERE'S THE SELF-DESTRUCT REMOTE!? A dumb Main pilot replied : Tak ada battery ^^



20th of June,on the way to temple I saw an accident.*Im actually excited about this =_=*
Some indian guy crashed into a Police car.*Now this is news...hehehe.Indian + the Police = bad ass Tamil Bollywood script.Im such a ba@#$%^ :)*



My mind was yelling GET OUT OF THE WAY BIKE BOY,I GOT A BLOG TO WRITE! And it better have pics too..-______-



Nice! Congrats to u Mr. policeman.Thx to u turning on ur siren juz to cut across the red light,a family of 4 Indians cud've been killed.Msia boleh eh? *Ps,he took out his MP-5 sub machine gun juz to get everyone moving along and not jam up here.I missed the MP-5 pic,sry.*



When I was on the plane right after watching some Korean show.



Another moment of BOREDOM.



3rd of July,we decided to sneak to BU3 to practise.But sadly,our Proton car can't fit 7.hehehe...SO we decided to KIDNAP someone! *The kidnappers from left,Me,Fang Kai,Nikki,Brian,Ian and Fatboy Kai Xi xD*



Due to privacy,we can only show u the car drove by Ian minus the No. Plate.Btw,thats my Mirinda drink Fang Kai =_=...



THE KIDNAPPED,age 19 aka Pretty Boy from IX.Yeoh Pang Yean.A lady killer in disguise....WHOOPS.My hand did it on purpose :X

On a short note,we could've gotten 3 traffic offenses :
1)Overload in proton car *Cuz of 6 ppl*
2)All did not wear seat belt
3)"I wonder whats in the boot..OH YA ALLAHH,THE F@RK!????"
Another guy (6+1) was found in the boot.

Btw,a police car drove infront of us on both occasions when Pang Yean was in the boot.It was 6+1(In the boot) for both times ^^



Went to collect my SPM cert and came across this babe.Hehe,congrats Blitzerz.Was kinda shy when Eugene asked if I want to go congratulate them.The f@rk man...Im 19 and still shy =_=
Anyway,I got to see the trophy and lay a thumbprint there hohoHO!



6th of July,one day before rehearsal.I came back from the planet Optimus Prime came from.This was a pic from Cybertron with 3 moons.hehehe....BUT! Which is the real moon?Go figure u smart arsess!!! xD

Certainly feels good to be back.I will write about Malam Bakat on the part 2 special.Stay tune!

On one last note,total randomness

To : Aus
I certainly DO NOT miss u.
I CERTAINLY will change course once I finish 1st year,to Med
I CERTAINLY won't serve a bunch of racist anti-asians.

Sign,Me.

Till then...

No comments: