Thursday, March 12, 2009

Shit..this can't be happening

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok..I'm done.hehe..I woke up at 9.40am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm..???What's so big about that?How about this :

My LAB SESSION FOR PHYSICS WAS AT 9AM

SHIT..GG.My SNSD "Gee" alarm *hehehe...I like using their song as an alarm,either that or the song Nobody.^^* rang at 6.45am but I just felt like tossing more in bed.So I did and I woke up at 9.40am.I'm so dead....

By time I was waltzing to Mirotic out from the bathroom it was already 10.10am.When I arrived at the lab door step it was 10.40am. ARGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T

So I held a brave heart and went in to see my lecturer *Mr.Funny grey hair*

Lecturer : Yeah,what can I do for you?
Me : I'm sorry I am late.I got a Doctor appointment so I rushed here.. *Hehe..lie la a bit ^^ while acting tired.*
Lecturer : Oh..then you better hop into the afternoon class. *Sensing Im lying..lolz*
Me : Really?Thanks.

Lolz...I lied.I'm such a bad boy.But hey,you gotta be sharp sumtimes?Hehe..*Horns growing out from head*

While killing time till my lab session,I went to the canteen to eat and saw dumpling face again.But this time she was surrounded by her japanese friends.@_@...

Though it was kinda funny when I got off the bus on Tuesday evening and saw her.I just stared at her and was surprised to see her there.She did the same and I just lossed in the staring contest and walk away.....in the wrong direction from home.My mind just went blank! @_@..I walked towards a fast food restaurant while I should be walking home.*Wth man..get a hold of yourself..!!*

I've been kinda busy but yeah,Im gonna sum up my lecturers in personality :

1)My anatomy lecturer is boring and she's a little monotomous.

2)My physics lect. is siao.He makes jokes and acts like Jim Carrey from Liar Liar.*Fav words from him are tinky blinky which means calculator and buzz box for cars.*

3)My physics lab coordinator looks like a madman and have that Stephen Hawkin million dollar smile.LOLZ..but he is nice la.He helped me earlier *See above*

4)My bioscience lect. is nice and kinda big sized..*Or is it me that is small sized.. =_=*

5)My anatomy lab coordinator is cool.She chews gum while explaining parts to us.

So yea...I'm gonna wrap up this session.I gotta study like mad for the next few days...

Till then...

Stop looking at me dumpling face...
I'm trying what I can...though failing even before I get close..

No comments: