Thursday, March 19, 2009

Discussing this issue -Nanuh reul cho ah heh-

I'm referring to my hair.lolz...don't think bout anything else.Seriously,Im beginning to get this stare from all the obasans here in Australia.I wear a cap wherever I go so my hair is kinda pressed down from front and the 2 sides.Due to it being kinda long,it looks kinda weird when I look infront.

The old man I sat opposite to in the bus looked at me and kept noticing my hair.I think it must be the hairtstyle cuz it's a bit too long.Im not gonna cut it till I go back to Msia in June as a sign of self-protesting during my bitter times here *Emo......*.Well I always wanted to try Micky's hairstyle from Rising Sun.hohohoho..experiment.

So far my studies are great.Hehe..Everything this week was great besides the knuckle sandwich..

On to the main dish : This topic which is not foreign anymore....

Mian hamnida.....sarang handar go haet suh yo?
Translation :*Im sorry,did u juz said u like me?*

Yea...that answers it all.
_________________________________________________

I don't think Im rdy for that kind of thing.My schedule is kinda full now with time towards my books,friends and family *Especially my bro...DOTA!!!!! XD*.Yea man..it's just my view on it.

I'd like it if there was something between 2 people that started brand new.Like a fresh start from all those things that happened back home before.I kinda gotten the feel after a long time and learned from previous errors.. *zzZ*

It just seemed that I gotta be in control and not get too excited in the eyes of that person.So yea,I am a little bit more mature this time.Just a little..hehe and I learnt something new as well.It's called a little confidence and smilling more casually as time goes while acting aegyo when I do something wrong *Cuz Im one of the youngest here..hehe so act my age a bit*.Maybe it might take some time to get comfortable but I don't really mind the nationality that much.

I just want something new between 2 people that I can learn and get to know slowly,bit by bit.And I hope the mentality shared between us can be of the same level.Seeing many weird people who are pretending to be nice kinda got to me,so I hope that person is nice deep down and appreicative of me in every sense.In other words an average person who is not too much of a party animal neither too much of an introvert.

Looks and size aside,it would be cool if she can do some dance as well even if it looks kinda stupid.At least I won't be bored then.lolz...

I recall what a "friend" of mine said and I realised that statement made was wrong.It's a pity how someone can just act like that.
How can you give ur heart to someone that likes you though you have no feelings and dump him/her aside after ur done "playing"?Is this called giving chance and pity?
It is totally wrong and selfish of this person...I cant believe what I heard and felt it was disgusting. *Thx to sumone I came to my senses...thx man.....*

So far all I felt were "sudden interest" in the opposite gender ever since I came to Newcastle.I have yet to meet someone "normal" in which I will be really interested to progress beyond friends *Though my friends wan2 intro some korean girls..er....=_=*.

There u have it..I said enuf for our little discussion

Till then...

Mian...anyeong..

No comments: