Friday, March 13, 2009

Around the world

Yea man...it started.Wonder Girls have been kinda occupied with tours and stuff.They went to Thailand and the States(New York,L.A..) and will be releasing the english version of Nobody.

Lolz..so is Australia on their map for concerts?Hope so cause I'll go if it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Though most likely no.. =_=*



My hse mate acknowledged that I have caught a bug,the "Wonder Girls fanboy bug".... *My other hsemate Pop is a Yoo Bin fan.Same as me ^^*

Can you blame me?lolz.But I just like their songs,I'm not crazy like the people from the Youtube vids.Their scary...


My other hse mate,Jay discussed Wonder Girls and SNSD with me and noted that Tae Yon is much more beautiful.=_=*LOL!He thinks SNSD rocks more...*
______________________________________________
But the idea of this post is not about Wonder Girls mainly *It partly is though..^^*.The thing that kinda shocked me was the comments made on Youtube regarding Asians and Korean ppl especially.It was rather shocking as I read them before watching the vids.


How could words like whore come out from their minds?And they want to have kids with them..??!!It's rather disturbing.I think they are really nuts.*I pity their wifes if they got 1..* Wth...?? =_=

While reading those comments I somehow stumbled upon some old memories of my Taylor days and realised though I was laughing in a joking manner,I might have pissed somebody off cuz I'm racist.Maybe things oughta change in me for the better.Lolz...

The Youtube page I was on became a war zone and the flames of racism burned brightly like the forest fire in Victoria.The racist bastards Vs the Wonder Girls fans and other "right minded people".I was laughing at some of their remarks cuz it was childish while washing and scrubbing my eyes hard when I saw "out of this world" remarks on them.

Being in U.S. must be hard for them.I wish them all the best and hope they succeed.The NY,LA tour started on the 8th and has been going strong so far.The crowd of "Ang Moh" went wild when they danced to Nobody.Some of the white guys know the dance.@_@

Same for the Thai crowd.Interesting.Concert preparation seems fun *You can see them on Wonder Subbers channel* but you can see their eyebags are really deep and heavy.It would have been overweight if you were to place them on the MAS baggage counters..lol.They danced non-stop through out the whole night...

Yoo Bin,So Hee,Ye Eun,Sun Mi and Leadermin Sun Ye fighting!!

Till then..

1 comment:

sacharrine said...

yea well look at it this way, youtube has more western people per page than most websites and there are also notorious flamers, just like guys on newgrounds, only more numerous