Tuesday, March 17, 2009

FUCK you Aussie bastard

This happened 20 minutes ago as I was walking back from my Physics lecture after taking a bus.

As I was 5 mins away from my house....
4 fuckers were walking opposite to me near the bridge
2 of them were bastards and 2 of them were whores who accompanied them
The fucker then came up to me and asked whether I had AUD 2 (2 bucks)
I said no and stared back at him
He came closer and told me he needed to call his mum
I told him no again and was about to walk off when..
The mother fucker punched me in the jaw with his fucking ugly hands
I was shocked but was quick to not react cuz it would be a 4 versus 1 match
I just grabbed my jaw and walked off ignoring him
I heard his faggot friend said "You didnt have to do that" as I walked off
I was just shocked at the fact that he insisted for 2 bucks and punched me even though I refused to hand them over.Bloody fucking Aussie tried to mug me.He will burn in hell with his organs ripped apart by a juice blender.
Bloody mindless white guy with no family values and moral.What a son of a bitch.
I was lucky to have not engage him.Height was not a matter as it was close.I would've bite him on the neck if I was really infuriated.But there were 3 more people there.I could've got mugged for real.
Today I escaped with nothing more than a bruised jaw.My wallet and body are still intact.As for that white bunch of whores and fuckers..I wish you fucking good luck when you sleep tonight.May Jesus have mercy on your faggot souls bitches...

No comments: