Monday, March 16, 2009

Brick wall in my face

Being ever adventurous,I decided to expand my "social network of friends" and decided to pick up some Korean words.

Among them I learned was :

1)Anyeong Haseyo,Che-Iru-mun @@@ Imneedah (Meaning Hello,my name is @@@)
2)Dang-shi-ni yeppeodah (Pronounced Tang for the first word)

3)Dang-shin te-moon-e Ga-soom-i Seol-rae-yo *How you pronounce this la... T_T*

4)Nae Gyot-e It-o-jo-yo

5)Nae Son Job-a Jul-rae-yo

6)Na Nuh Reul Jo Ah Heh

*The rest of the words I cant reveal la....private.Lolz later some people misunderstand...*

Anyway,I was brave enough to ask my friend whether the pronounciation for line #2 was correct.And he said this :

What is your motive?Is she younger or older?
O_O.... ??!!!
*I stoned there for a few secs cuz he was so straight forward..he's married btw so what can u expect =_=*
He proceed to explain that the word Dang-shini is very polite in a way to refer to girls but the word yeppeodah is for older girls.*Zha dou....GG*
He told me to change it to Dang-shini Yeppeoyo.Thats for ppl about the same age.
Gamsahamnida ajusshi.Hehehe..I'll try to pick up some lines.
I'm trying to find some "nice lines".Like the once I normally use back in Taylors.But I want a Korean ver. of it...hmm
Till then..thats it from me in Australia.
I'm gonna work hard on Anatomy and physics tomorrow while learning some korean words and popping at night.Fighting!!! ^^

No comments: