Monday, March 9, 2009

In the water...I see myself

It has been a while since I left Malaysia.

Initially I felt excited about this new experience of leaving the country and enjoying life by myself *Kekeke..no more control from parents..lolz*.

WHOOPS!!!..anyway..though I felt happy,after awhile the real feelings begun to sink in.

I've been feeling kinda low recently as in missing my family,my hse and best buddies *Ignition-X and crew*.I spend my entire youth with these ppl so much so that we became close brothers.We did all sorts of ridiculous things together as a gang and I regret throwing a tantrum or temper whenever we had an outing.I'm always spoiling the atmosphere and it was very immature of me.Chesonghamnida..^^


..Even on webcams when I talk to my folks,flashbacks of the times me and my bro messed up my parents bed because we were angry came to mind.We were annoyed cuz they wudnt let us touch the PS2 so we just started wrecking havoc and mess up their bedroom.lolz..

But yea,that's what I'm feeling now,a slight and mild depression.

I feel all lonely here as the people I normally spill my guts and talk closely too are miles away from me.I just miss the feeling of being loved and being appreciated by people in Malaysia.*Though I've been a brat,sry la guys...=_=*


Going back to the house alone and facing the books really gets boring after awhile and I begun to miss home more and more.Here's the nice part,I actually dreamt I was back in Malaysia and my friends and family came to pick me up in KLIA.I hug them all only to realise it was a dream..and I woke up only to realise it was 8am.My folks,my bro,Hor,Nick,IX gang and all my high school friends just dessipate into nothing once I woke up.Like some mirage..

So yea,I'm going through this slight transition of appearing homesick.Haha,imagine walking to Uni alone and coming back alone only to see more books.Gets boring after awhile.

Besides blogging bout that,I'd also like to stress on Ignition-X.I can understand that the performance for CNY wasn't your fault.*I saw it and was like..WTH??!!!*.You guys tried your best.But we gotta step up and work harder.I was flipping through the videos and realised we did well.I felt sorry cuz I always blew up and start complaining when you guys wan2 practise.I did not appreciate the good old times.

Let's take part in competitions and do better k?Maybe we can make a come back performance if Malam Bakat is around the corner.lolz..I am also working hard besides managing a life of solitary confinement doing studies and push ups all day.I'm still working on steps cuz I hope we can dance as a group during my 1 month return.I really miss each of you fags.



Ignition-X FIGHTING!!!



The only awesome thing about anatomy classes is you...dumpling face.

I wish I got a 2nd chance to meet you again...HOLY SHIT..you stay near my place?

No comments: