Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lock that heart outside of me

The keyword today is lock.But don't worry,I'm not focusing on other mushy issues.haha..

Yesterday the dumbest event of the year happened. *It just had to happen...I knew it was bound to!!!!!* If you stood outside my house and record what I was trying to do,you could've just found Australia's dumbest person.lolzzz

I FREAKING LOCKED MYSELF OUTSIDE MY OWN HSE.. *Wth man...bangganya*

The end result was me "BREAKING IN" to my own room.I seriously looked like a burglar. =_=
I'll explain along as I go through the pics..lol
A random act of stupidity
*Modified from Jasmine's line,A random act of KINDNESS.lolz sry^^*
So I locked myself outside and needed to get in badly for fear I might be vegetating outside instead of studying.I decided to fight my way in so I broke some tree braches and use my umbrella case as a string to tie to ends of a tree branch.hehe *scout skills from Form 1-Form 3 paid off*

The end result was this.lolz!The arrow points toward the small ribbon I made to secure the branches *Sorry Lawrence,I killed ur plants..hehe* Lawrence is my landlord.kekekekeke ^^

U wondered how it look like from a far view?Here it is.LOL!!!! GG.WTH la,tree branch reaching into my room,it feels like im playing 1 of those arcade games,to hook a soft toy outside the box.lolz,IM hooking my key through the window!! xD
*The yellow arrow points to my keys in purple behind the window.THe arrow in green points to the branch reaching in* =_=

SUCCESS!!! I did it after 1 failure.The key actually drop onto the floor but I hooked it up again.I was listening to Nobody by Wonder Girls while doing this so as I sang along,there was constant changing in pitch as I tried to hook the key.*It sounded damn stupid..lolz*

The end result of my window now.WTH IS THIS LA!!!??? In order to reach the branch in,I made a hole the size of my hand.GG.Lawrence is SO gonna kill me.Oh btw,my room is behind!lolz!!!!!!

I gotta give this stupidity thing a rest man.. =_=

Till then..
I might've been drawn to u..slowly....but surely

No comments: