Monday, March 30, 2009

List of events happening between this week and next week.

As the title implies,I will discuss the issues that will cover these 2 weeks.Oh btw Im bloggin from the library in Uni.

Metal Gear Soild 5 is underway! Hideo Kojima revealed that he is thinking of making a prequel to MGS 4 : Guns of the Patriots.He might announce this plan during the upcoming E3 event and he was thinking of the events that lead to Raiden saving Sunny and subsequently becoming a cyborg.Another hint was that the game might focus on Meryl's squad and might be a sqaud base action game.Hideo lastly mentioned that he will continue with plans and work for Metal Gear games covering the PSP as Big Boss's and Frank Jaegar's story still have many loop holes.Hope for the best!! xD

I FINALLY GOT MGS 1 FOR MY PSP.THANK GOD MY PSP CAN PLAY PS1 GAMES.Hehehe thats the good news.wakakaka ^^

The bad news is that I killed my download quota along the way.That's why Im blogging from the library now.My net died since last Sunday when I got the game.It wasnt a worth it trade if u asked me.I prefer the net more than a PS 1 game. T_T

On Sunday my Jap Hsemate's (Saori Nishida) 2 sisters came to stay in Newcastle for 9 days.The youngest sister Machiko saw me wearing the Uchiha shirt and she was excited that I knew bout Naruto as well.Hahaha.Saori told me that she wanted to talk to me but was rather affraid as she couldn't converse in English unlike her other 2 sisters.

The 2nd among the 3 sisters,Suzuka was friendly and she spoke good english.I was surprised when she spoke to me last night about interests and stuff.Saori glared at her sister when she asked how old was I.

Hahaha.She's 17 and when I told her I was 19,her elder sister yelled to her and asked what she's doing.Suzuka replied in japanese and just smiled while fooling around with her.

I began intensive studying for my upcoming anatomy quiz scheduled on Monday.I have covered chapters 1-5 so far and will e moving to the shoulders 2moro.I also got a Human bioscience quiz this Friday at 8am.I'm surrounded by exams and deadlines.

Geezz...and my net is down thanks to me.Wth....I will be revived next Friday on the 10th when my net comes back on.

Till then... =)

No comments: