Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Of flowers and grasses....

We have seen this before either in real life or movies....The following scenario occurs.

Little boy picks flower but having problems giving it to his friend,a girl sitting by the swing.

Or..
Guy wants to start a conversation but is having troubles when he stands infront of a girl or sits right next to her.

Judging by that,Im gonna do a post mortem on an "Extraordinary feat" *As my frens call it* that occured today.

I went up and talked for 10 mins,manage to ask her for lunch and spent 1 hour getting to know her better leaving me with her email *Shit...why not the hp number!*

We managed to talk bout interest,high school days,TER and physics *Which she hates alot...*

She's an average person.

So conclusion,be confident and stay cool no matter what.She was a stranger but I realised her starring at me from week 1 when I walked past the MRS building.It kept happening till today when I entered the lectured hall.So I moved near her and sat there while waiting for the end of class *I got 1 hr to day dream on anatomy and PLAN since I finished all the questions at home while the rest did it in class..lolz*.

And after class...show time with success.xD

She's kinda aegyo *cute* in some sense and reminds me of someone from my highschool days...a lot.She is very similar to her even nearly every expect..........

The ending of our lunch hour...



U sure u wanna see this?
5
4
3
2
1
.....


I got a boyfriend who loves karate....
WTH...... *Falls to the ground with spirits crashed*..

Till then...GG

No comments: