Saturday, February 28, 2009

Of plastic demons and games..

As a MRS(Medical Radiation Science) student,I am required to know First Aid skills *Yea...zzzZ*.So I made an appointment to attend the class held today.I just had to wake up and torment myself on a Saturday morning.I got up early to prepare for an 8am class and it lasted till 4pm.Seriously,I felt like I was working in some voodoo house man..check it out.

As a First Aid practitioner,I treated a patient.

MEET Duncan the adorable plastic mannequin!!

Er..the only problem is Duncan's head came right off after we had our CPR training.LOL.*As said by Vivek : It looks like some kind of SATAN doll..*.You got that hell right mate,the doll head is creepy..but you know what's more creepy?


THIS...to store the doll properly,we were suppose to RIP it's head off and shove it at the crotch section.*WTH man...it looks disgusting.Too bad I did not take the view with it's face beneath it's ass..LOL from the front view..hohohohoho ^^*



Once done,shove all the little plastic cuties into a bag and put them away till the next demo.Hahahaha..an army of headless babies with their heads protruding from their "parts". =)

What's wrong with this pic?Take a good look and tell me on the comments section if you know k?hahaha...

Vivek acting as the patient during the class.He's the one with the bandaged head.He looks like Achmed the Terrorist for some weird reason..

My hand during my turn to act as a patient..hehe.Guess what happened?? ^_^

Still guessing??Hahahaha...

Brace yourself..

Don't eat anything k?

Don't swallow anything..

My thumb came off!! LOL.I am a patient with a amputated thumb caused by a freak accident when I knocked a saw.

Game to come in March..

ガンダムvsガンダム NEXT (Gundam vs Gundam NEXT)



This game will be out in Japan during early March.Features 50+ playable gundams from 16 story lines.hehehe..can't wait!

New characters,Gundam Deathscythe with Duo Maxwell as pilot.From Youtube vids,the suit is very well balanced in melee combat though it have a lesser thrust power..

Gundam Epyon,equally good though it has no far range projectile weapons..

Zeta Gundam,classic..they down grade it as it was considered OP*Over powered*.Kamille Bidan used this and fought along Char during the Gryps Era..

Hyakushiki(百式),the classic suit from the Z Gundam series.Must use for Char fans..^^ *Nick Leong you reading this?hahaha*

That's bout it..haha..till then..

No comments: