Thursday, February 19, 2009

Operation Newcastle part 1..

Here are some pics for you guys back at home.Though it's not in order *Bear with it..* the pics tell everything I see from my view and I will post short comments below the pics to help u guys understand.hahaha..enjoy. =)

Pics from Newcastle..

The number 1 ridiculous thing in Newcastle.I found a pair of shoes up on the high tension wire outside Vivek's on campus accomodation(International House).*LOL...wth man.How did the shoes get up that high??*

Menara Newcastle.Architects were 2 penguins,1 korean girl and me!! xD We build this tower as some sort of teamwork and ice breaking activity during the 2 week's worth of Orientation.*I noe it looks like a long straw taken from McD but I dont care what u think la..wakakakaa..its a beauty ^^ *


Think your sperms are good?Contribute them to the research and dev part of Newcastle University.wakaka...I juz had to take this pic.*So do they have special rooms for the guys to extract sperms?Hohohoho...mind wondering too far.xD* GG la..all go there T.F.K =_=


The first thing I saw when I stepped down from the plane in Sydney airport.It's COOL!!!!! haha...that's the way to say it.Spam it all over the sky.lol

The hse that I was suppose to stay in initially.It sucks..and my bags are all over the front door.

The back of the house.Trash world is nearby.

The hall way of Light.This is how crammed up I felt when Im in the hse.Definitely not good..



I saw a rainbow right after it rained at the "Beef House".A place where I stayed temporarily for 1 week before sumone came over and gave me a home..sumone....


Outside "Beef House"...the road I walk every morning just to take the bus..Every cold morning is spent like this with me being alone and my thoughts wondering.I miss you bastards back at Msia..


Rainbow back in Msia...this is the park near my hse.Wait a sec..what's this doing here??Oh well..

At Black Butt,you get to see an array of species.Haha,this species is female from Brunei called the Lee Ting species(Scientific name Femala BruneieanLeetingyeo sp.).Extremely fond of swings and loves the shade.U can find her awake at 7.55 am everyday.Only at Black Butt,you get to see "unique species".Hohohoho ;)

Over here we have the slightly emo but suicidal species,Vivek Ashoka Menon from Msia(Scientific name Indiannasia Vivekam sp.).He loves to where a cap and refuses to day the word Butt at all times.Beware of proximity distances for he might become agrressive if he thinks ur gay.LOL..^_^

Black Duck pond under renovation and repair in Black Butt.Notice the ducks and geese?

Furball sleeping during our tour.Wake up and wave la..zzzZ

Birds in Black Butt...


Slithereens...again I think it's asleep..

Hot chick from Black Butt.Its from the peacock species and was seen parading its feathers around.haha



More furballs....


The view from Port Scratchley.Isn't it breath taking?

Nobby's Beach.Awesum place to get sunburnt.haha

To be continued...

1 comment:

sacharrine said...

i know how the shoe got up there. a soldier rocket-jumped and his shoe fell off XD