Saturday, February 14, 2009

V day...= D day?

Alright...let me be frank with you all.


I DON'T CELEBRATE VALENTINES DAY.

However yesterday was kinda like my first.Initially it was a group but later it became smaller.haha.I planned to go on a city tour with Lee Ting(The Bruneian) and Vivek.

Unfortunately the weather was kinda bad as it was raining.And Vivek...*Sigh* GOT ON THE WRONG BUS AND IS LOST 1/2 HR FROM OUR TARGET LOCATION TO MEET.He went to Glendale by himself without telling the bus driver that his intended stop was the Uni.Vivek...you can talk to the driver even if he doesnt stop.It's urgent in this case so just blurt those words out.zz

So me and Lee Ting were kinda stuck at the Uni's bus stop.Taught her a little K-pop style hip hop.I juz showed her my first 8 beats of Mirotic and she kinda learned.lol.Met Bowie(from HK) and Yanni(from Zimbabwe) along the way and we went to Glendale to see the Sesat fella.zz..that Vivek ah. =_=

Arrived at around 11.30am and bought a ticket for the show He's just not that into you.
Did shopping and stuff.etc.

Till then...

Note..I cant post pics.I din bring my phone connectivity cable.zz!!! And I suck at using bluetooth.

1 comment:

Eugene Goh said...

nice one, donno how to use bluetooth huh...