Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tags

Tagged by Jasmine since I am on her list.I know I should be sleeping now cuz its 11am in Australia.Arghh..watever la Im gonna do it cuz Im bored and I dont feel like slping..zz

DIRECTION: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At last, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

1)I had a hell of a time with the oven in my house.It wouldn't bake the pizza my hse mate bought.And I still hate it till now cuz I had to starve for 1 hour...lol.

2)I dance in the bathroom before taking a shower every morning.hehe..don't tell anyone k? ;)

3)My new and latest hobby includes waving to random people and saying hi to them all.I don't noe them and its the same for them as well.I wish them have a nice day at the end of our short conversation.Haha..maybe Im too friendly?

4)Have a high tendency to look at a person as if Im listening to their conversation but doesnt noe anything when asked bout the topics discussed.It happens when stuff gets boring.

5)Looking at the ocean at Nobby's reminded me of the day my friend drowned.Im still affraid of water and refuse to swim.

6)Vivek lost 2 bets to me in 1 day.1 cause he thought he was right about the O week timetable.Another cuz he thought it wudnt rain when we went to Black Butt.hahaha..touche!!

7)I injured my hand at 6am while wondering in my room after waking up *It was freaking dark and I couldnt see nuts..*

8)Unlike Jasmine,Im seeing too much rain in Newcastle.Somebody blow the big clouds over to Adelaide?Hahaha..we ppl at Newcastle dont mind lending you our cloud and rain. ^^

9)I love fast songs.I can pop free style to it and it gets better over time *As highness increases..woot.*

10)I miss the mosque blarring at 5am++.No joke! I really do..

11)I love trees and mother nature as opposed to by some of my friends.

12)Im loving life here..though I dread it initially..I like especially.......

13)I like physics despite the mandul factor.PET scan machine rocks!

14)I saw a very boring show...and it would get a hell of a censorship back in Msia *He's just that into you..*

15)I should probably sleep now..its 12.13am and Im still listening to Wrong Number..zz

16)Good night. *Yawnss...zzzZzzzzzzzzzzZZ*

I tag : ANy 5 ppl who wans 2 do it.Its on me.Im juz lazy.I choose you all cuz Im sleepy now and Im going to bed.

Have fun. ;)

No comments: