Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Newcastle tour..

As the title suggests,O week was a busy one.We had all sorts of trash activities installed for us.
Some where down right boring while some were interesting..

These few days were kinda packed with tours around the art gallery,the beach(Nobby's and Newcastle) and we even visited Black Butt *It's a forest reserve u sick bastards with koalas and kangaroos inside...* Even I had problems saying the full name of the place.So did the 'penguins' *Grins xD *

I got pics but my bluetooth connection sucks and I did not bring my USB cable.So I will shop for one.Dont worry all the pics will be coming.Btw...Im gonna observe and participate in baking.Its gay I know...but it's one of the things I wan2 try before I lie 6 feet beneath the ground.zzZ *Go ahead and laugh la..laugh till all ur teeth drop out. ;) *


Anyway I got a few pics just to show how me and Vivek are doing in Newcastle...



Evidence 1,we're fine and ok.This was taken at Black Butt.For some reason Vivek pronounced it as Black B *He refused to say the butt word..LOL!*
I normally dont bet but I was bored so we bet whether it would rain.I won naturally.LOL!!!!
Winner gets to choke and wring the other fellas head..wakakakaka ^^


Outside the Art Gallery...I actually still dont get this artistic thing about a match stick as an art display.*Why was a match stick used as an artistic expression?* =_=

At Nobby beach's fort.Fort Scratchley is a nice place.Wind,water,atmosphere and the cooling sound of the sea.Build me a house there man... *From left me,Vivek and Lee Ting*




I swear that smile wasn't on purpose...I blame the sun for glaring on me.. *GG..*
Songs currently playing on my laptop.. :
1)Wrong Number
2)Mirotic
3)Lies(Sorry I love you..), Big Bang
4)Are you a good girl?, TVXQ Mirotic the 4th album
5)Hey!Don't bring me down, TVXQ Mirotic the 4th album
6)Rainy night(By Xiah Junsu)
7)Rising Sun
8)O-Jung.Ban.Hab
9)Purple Line
10)Choosey Lover
Till then...aim for the sky and embrace my dreams.. =)

No comments: