Saturday, February 7, 2009

From Australia with love...

Hey guys.Im here.Finally.The flight was smooth.But here's where the fun starts!

My personal experience in Australia(I live in Jesmond,10-15 min from the Uni)

1)Always bring a shopping bag.The malls here arent like your usual Jusco.

Being a pure kampung boy,me and my mum strut to Big-W,the big store that have everything.Sadly we bought a lot,without a way to bring the groceries back.Wth right?So we smuggled a trolley back.Infront of a mall cop.=_=....*I felt like a criminal* And next to the trolley,there was a poster saying fine AUD1000 if caught bringing trolley away.Im so dead.....

2)Take note of your surroundings..dramas happen not once,but twice.

While waiting for my mum to buy food,I stood and look around juz to make sure I noe the place well *I wasnt looking for white girls to kao la...zzzzzZ.Dun worry.Haha*.Suddenly this happened:

A boy bout my age kept yelling F@@@ you!! He aimed those words at a family of black ppl.Then the angry woman responded with an F word as well.Naturally,this triggered more finger motion and F you from the racist boy.Not happy,the boy then pushed a trolley cart aimed at a Liquor store behind the negro family.If it crashed,imagine the damage caused.The woman and ppl stopped the trolley as the teen made his way past me and headed for the exit.W.T.H??

That wasnt the only scene.A old man also flunk the F word at sumone while walking away.Wth is wrong with these guys?He's an old man.U dun get this in Msia do u?

3)Dont be a jackass..be natural

I wore a cap.My hair was messed up from the flight so I decided to put a cap on to cover it.When I arrived at the custom and passport section,the angry officer said this : Hey,take ur cap off boy!

O_O....

I was shocked.not bout the fact i was wearing a cap.He did not say it nicely.He was downright rude..
I guess I shudnt have worn the cap?

Well thats all for today.im gonna get kicked out in 1 weeks time.better go find a room now.Will be back during mid year to c u bastards again.I juz have to come back for my 1 month break.

Till then...ciao!

No comments: