Monday, February 9, 2009

Not every waltz is perfect..yet I waltz to my own death willingly.. =_=

Living here in this place is already a trouble.The house I stay in is totally gross.There's God noes how many cockroaches in here.

You got mama roach sunbathing in the fridge*Seriously...wtf man...*,you got papa roach bathing in the bathroom with you when you step in,you got grandpa and grandma roach laying still in the bedroom cause they're freaking retards that are lazy and lastly you got junior S.O.B roaches that wonder everywhere like the B@#$% they are...

I got assignments to do too.Got to look up for cough treatment to treat a 4 year old fag..sighh....and I gotta wake up at 6.30am to freshen up and wait for a freaking bus that wont stop by the bus-stop just because I didnt flag him down.*I'll flag you down next time bastard..zzz.Just make sure u change ur eyeballs next time k...*

Yea..Im kinda stressed up and depressed as u can c by the EXTENSIVE use of vulgar words.Im abusing my freedom of speech but you noe wat?I dont give a damn.Go ahead and sue me with the bloody Australian law.I dont give a damn bout that bloke!Im juz so tired of dragging my feet 45min to campus and 45 min back.Im so tired of smilling to every Tom and Jane telling them that I love Newcastle and that Im having a great time.*God..you did keep count of the number of times I lied right?..I think your lie counting machine must have blown up..zz*Dont u ppl get it?I dun F@RKING like Newcastle..

And for Christ's sake stop smilling and saying Hi to me.Go mind ur damn business and stop smilling and waving to me from far.Im goddamn sick of u barf bags...

Im so sick of seeing ppl so cheerful and I gotta smile along with them just because its nice and stuff.Yea I signed my own death warrant and I juz dug an 8 foot grave with my tombstone engraved.I was so tired I didnt give a damn bout the orientation shit.I just "ponteng" and came back home to sleep and rest up with the excuse that my landlord called.Gahh...I wonder wat Im doing here when I walked this morning.Im juz so...haiz...sumbody slap me on the face.Pls?Then give me a well deserved hug and let me wet your shoulders with tears.Im by jolly bloody annoyed and tired.Whats with their ridiculous accent anyway...

Haizz....give me a plane ticket back to where I belong,k?Pls..I'd give my soul to you if you were willing to trade places with me now.This place is worth nothing..seriously it sucks.zzzZ

So do I feel like giving up?...

At the moment yea...
But by 2moro I'd continue my fight to survive in this freak house.haha..sounds like Im in some cannibal village.Got to know a guy from Peru and a chinese girl from Brunei...*er...hmmm..? from the back she looks like....??*


Till then..and as the Aussies here say it,


Jolly BLOODY Good Day to you mate..

1 comment:

sacharrine said...

u shud get a golf trophy like the sniper did XD (u watched the trailer right?)