Sunday, February 1, 2009

Tagged by Teddy

DIRECTION: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At last, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

1.I run out of things to say when talking.

2.Currently listening to Mirotic.

3.Was known as Ping Sern the "Player" back in highschool among dance mates.

4.Can be shy sometimes among people.

5.Enjoys acting nice,naive and good but can be a devil/brat inside.

6.I am vertically challenged.

7.Have a bad habit of dancing till 3/4 am in the morning.

8.Love noodles.I'm crazy bout all sort of noodles.

9.3 little brats shud be enough for my family.2 boys and 1 girl.

10.I was the last member to join IX,much like Micky being last for Tvxq.

11.Ernie was my nickname back when I was dancing with IX. *I still want my name as Micky.. =_=*

12.Blushes if I look eye to eye with sumone for too long while talking.

13.Annoyed when ppl say "Hu's the cute little guy" while I'm performing a dance on stage.

14.Wears black most often.

15.Emo shud be my last name.

16.I'm vain and prefers to have longer hair rather than short cuts.

I TAG: No one cuz Im juz too lazy. ;) But if u wanna do the tag go ahead.It's on me. xD

No comments: