Friday, February 6, 2009

Part 1 of My Inner self : Im holding back the tears...

Alright..Im gonna fucking admit it.Im sad.Happy now?

I spend the last few hours of my life in Malaysia with my frens.And I did not regret it at all.My parents dun give shit bout my leaving.But my frens...they're a different case.

Re-cap at Kai Xi's hse....

We danced after I arrived at his hse around 3pm.Then ordered Mc D and watched Tvxq's banjun drama while eating.*Haha..tat was kinda fun I guess..*.After that we continued with choreography and dancing till late night.Thx Eugene for cooking the maggi mee though some of us worked you up.haha..poor boy.

We ate maggi and talked some love trash and heart 2 heart stuff.=_=...
Er..nvm bout the details k?haha.Finally we danced till 5.30am before collapsing on the floor sleeping on a bedsheet with pillows.Btw..sorry Eugene I kicked u during ur slp.LOL.I didnt kick "tat part" right?Which means u still got Father's day.Dun worry. ;)

I'll never forget my moments with every of u.Fang Kai..the way u made tat duck sound when Brian choke u was damn funny.LOL!And when we squatted infront of Kai Xi's photo frame starring at his sis pictures..hahaha.That was kinda fun too so it'll be a memory between u n me.*Btw...I still think his cousin is cute and ur WRONG!! Lol....*

Eugene..my moments with u was when I thought u Mirotic while singing and that was the best thing for me.I always doubt I could sing.I never knew that the most important thing was to believe myself and always give out and to help others first.Thats my memory with u....

Wei Jian....I'll never forget the day you drove me back and I spoke a ton of bullshit about murdering intelligent people and to reverse the progress of technology.That was so weird.I'll buy you a can of coffee next time k?Boss right?I'll rmb when I come back during Dec.

Kai Xi....I'll never forget u for all those crap we talked.You were a gud buddy to me though I used to doubt u.I learnt to never suspect and have ill thoughts bout others without seeing their abilities first...thx man.*Btw...ur cousin is so freaking...er...Aheemmmm!!..nvm* =)

Brian...thx for everything.I respect you as a leader and u are everything to the group members.Although I used to complain that ur not a gud leader..Im sry.U gave me a lot and me helping u with the choreography was my way of saying thank you.U thought me to be confident infront of an audience and thx to you I could dance regardless of any beat.I could free-style now like never before and I found my own moves and style....thank you.

Ian...ur a player too.!Hahaha..but anyway,thx for listening to me.Thx for being an elder brother figure to me and thx for listening to me whenever Im upset.U thought me a little bit bout confidence infront of girls.Thx..wakakaka. =)

I would like to apologize if I was rude to u all.I noe me being in IX can be sumtimes inconsiderate and rude sumtimes.Im sry Brian if I did sound rude to u.So are to the rest...Im sry.

Till the next day waking up at 10.45am was kinda new for me.The day finally came and as the clock struck 1pm++ the pain of leaving my frens became heavier.I felt sad and decided to walk back home alone.*It was a 20+min walk* Im sorry if I sarcastically made the remark that u guys were sending a dead man out *There's a saying Chu Shan*.It just felt unbearable and I decided to not cry till I made it fucking far frm ur hse Kai Xi.Haha..tats me I guess...being tough infront of others but I take my own pain and mourn for my wounds behind. =)

As they send me towards the guard hse..I felt heavy and really sunked up.Sry if I was emoing towards the end of the day.The pic we took for memory purposes wouldnt look nice i guess.I kinda screwed it up.*For crying out loud...who can smile when sumone's leaving his frens??!!!*
I did not wan2 take the pic..cuz I knew it wudnt look nice.I was juz too sad.

Sumhow u guys sending me out and saying gudbye seemed like a funeral to me.And I cried..

Quoted from FF VII : Crisis Core
Guys dun cry for themselves..they cry for their comrades...

I cried for my frens.Im leaving u all...tonight....

Next..part 2,my frens in taylors and highschool

Btw IX got a blog. http://www.ixluv2dance.blogspot.com/
Our group will be hyped and u can join us too on Facebook if u support us.

1 comment:

Eugene Goh said...

erm, i cried a bit in kai xi house, when they read out ur post, i actually felt ur sadness, we r always there to share it wit u, juz for ur info. Pls delete tis comment after reading. Mis u man.