Wednesday, November 18, 2009

W for Wumbology

I know the title doesnt make sense xD

**Edit relating last post**
I realised the shoe that I was seeking for wasnt called "Platform Shoes".Those are for girls.Lmao~
I think they are called "The Platform thingy shoe that SHINee wear" :D
Cool huh? Maybe I should go check it out in 1U sumtime soon. :)

Anyway,I attended practice as usual and continue my working out and stuff.Brian said we might go and get us some new shirt and stuff for Neorago,the dance. :O

On a totally unrelated note,I find the Pajama Party dance that Soo Young did cute ^-^
Check it out here
I might learn the dance juz for the plain fun of annoying ppl incase I need to use it in the future ;)

Left 4 Dead 2 came out yday.And it was so damn f*cking awesome! I totally spoiled the game for myself before the pirated version came out by watching game videos on Youtube.

Total
F*cking
Awesomeness


3 Badass , 1 Badgirl and 1 town full of son'vabitches ;D

Gundam vs Gundam NEXT PLUS seems to be taking the game to new heights with the inclusion of 2 new suits playable.Hope that'll make an awesome Dec Bday gift for myself :)

The next month is looking good,with GvG NP the game and our Dec 21st performance + KX's return.Kai Xi Hyung,bai lee come back k? *Bai lee is a pronounciation for a Korean word meaning Hurry up* ;D

Till then,
I've always wanted to dance for a girl
I've danced WITH a girl before
But juz not for her
Hmm..

No comments: