Wednesday, November 4, 2009

T-junction


Who turned off the lights?
*Whispers* Me~

Yeah yeah,the blog turned black
*If I was in the mood for being a jackass,I would've said the blog changed nationality on it's Mykad...lmao*

Went for driving tutes today..
I
*Hate* dislike
Manual
Cars

*They are plain gay and terrible -___-*

****************

Anyways,on another unrelated and totally random note,this :

Considering : Dyeing hair to brown
Interested : An earring on 1 side
Confirmed : Long hair
On the way : Dancing more and lifting more weight off body
Hmm..currently my jeans all fit loosely,before then I was 50...now...? ;)

Reasons for doing so : Change in need now :)

I feel the need to shed an old skin and change to a new one..
Then again,maybe I might stop at leaving my hair longer x)



Till then

No comments: