Thursday, November 5, 2009

Flip switch

I find it mind boggling that while Im doing sumthing,amidst all the chaos I can still pop in a random question totally unrelated..

Take for eg. Im watching SHINee on some reality show,suddenly I'd juz jump into wondering whats the chair im sitting on made off.. -_- Totally unrelated and random,yet intriguing.

So today I decided to make some flip jacks *aka Pancakes* this very day,I found myself metaphorically describing sumthing using food.. Like this :

"Say I screwed up in making the mixture for pancake and added coconut milk instead of normal milk"

So...do I continue frying them up and changing my taste buds into suiting the pancakes..

or

Do I remake the mixture and throw away the old one,changing coconut milk with normal milk..

Its kinda like a metaphore for "Do u change for sumthing or do u change others for the benefit of equilibrium."

Mind boggling but Im amazed I was thinking bout that while hitting the mixture right..
Normally ppl would go like,screw the old mixture Im gonna make a new one.Yet attitudes like being lazy might change that.

Alas my pancakes came out warm and nice.

But the main course I must say was still the food for thought..

So,will u change for sumone or is it the latter thats most welcomed? Coping with such an issue is also a problem for both sides sumtimes.

Till then..

No comments: