Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dreamlist


WANTED
&
OPEN FOR HIRING


I,a dancer from IX am hiring any SHOES and HATS willing to serve under me and accompany me during my lonely dance trainings ;)

Positions offered :

1# Personal Dance Shoe
(Will be used every Friday,Monday,Wednesday,Tuesday,Thursday,Saturday and Sunday as long as theres practice)

Shift work : 24/7 on duty incase I need to dance

Payment : Appearing on dance videos Im in and "fame"

Treatment : Ur new owner will be very kind towards u
*Caution* : During dance practice might overuse the shoe

Appearance wise : Sexy and dark colours please.
*Prefers black*

Height : Platform shoes please,like those the SHINee dudes wear ;)


2# Personal Dance Hat
(Used anytime)

Shift : 24/7 anyday anytime
(Might be called for duty at 3am incase Im practicing then)

Payment : Same as my shoe :D

Treatment : Owner most likely will misplace u,only to panic looking for u minutes before the next practice :X

Appearance wise : Anything trendy and seductive ;D


Come join me and together we shall conquer the dance world TOGETHER!!!
Im willing to hire any shoe or hat thats hot looking ;)


Ps : The shoe and hat ad for recruitment is juz a joke the blogger thought of while thinking bout his bday.In reality he hopes sumone gets those for his bday or sumthing cuz his shoe and hat are all nearly worn out already :X
If a real shoe or hat shows up infront of me talking,I'll scream...


LIKE A GIRL

TEEHEE~

Till then,




No comments: