Saturday, November 28, 2009

Talk To You

SHINee mini album : Romeo

"Talk To You" Translation

[Key] S H I N double E
You gonna get it to my ride

[Minho] Wherever I go, everyone’s gaze turns to my attention
You get pulled in by just one charm
They all stop in place, move on
Pass! My indescribable f-f-feelings towards the girl that stole my heart

[Onew] Listen to what I have to say now
[Key] You might not be interested, since many men talk like this
[Jonghyun] Not gonna hurt you, open your heart for a moment
[Taemin] If I let you go without saying anything
[Onew] I feel like I won’t be able to see you again, so I gather up the courage

[All] The rush of my beating heart
Everything in this moment is in a hush
Together with the music
[Onew] Let me talk to you

*[All] I really liked you, it was just that
I don’t need anything else, baby, I want to know you
You took all of my heart
[Jonghyun] I like the way you talk
Listen, baby girl, to my beating heart

[Taemin] Come and dance with me
Give your body into the music, all right
[Key] You act as if you don’t care, but I like it
[Onew] This magical attraction talks to my body
[Jonghyun] The drum & bass hit your heart
And like a flowing melody, it sings us a song
[Minho] (And) Let the beat drop

[All] The rush of my beating heart
Everything in this moment is in a hush
Together with the music
[Jonghyun] Let me take the lead

*(Repeat)

[Onew] Will you let me listen to your sweet song?
[Taemin] A captivating melody
[Jonghyun] Hearing a song for the first time is unfamiliar
[Key] But I’m already used to it
[Jonghyun] We are meant to be

*(Repeat x2)

[Key] Why are you trying to steal her heart?
There’s no way she’d fall for you
Temptation is lacking some holic
([Jonghyun] I know you wanna be with me)
[Minho] Stop your misunderstanding
With just one glance, you can tell I’m superior
[Key] But that’s just your fantasty
The only one holding the key to her heart is me
[Minho] But reality is different
Don’t underestimate the power of the charisma in my heart
Don’t worry about it anymores


Wait...I dunnid that.Add a Don't and change it to Me pls

Till then,

No comments: