Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The big table of ABC


Once upon a time~
I woke up with that image in my head
I can't really say I know what it means,but it certainly does look familiar to sumthing I know
A=>B but B=>C,and God knows what C got in mind.
The ending was A still hugging onto dreams bout B
And A couldn't forget anything despite B being trouble
The End


*************

Miscommunication is usually the root of problems.I find it ignorant when some ppl have up to 3 mths to confirm and inform us about the situation and yet didn't double check with us.Maybe they forgot or it was SPM but they could do it much better and well arranged.The moment they ask for our hand in the agreement,they should have told us all the conditions and flaws.Yet we were told after our training schedule went on the way...great.Now who's the one having a tough time deciding.

And yet I find life being bitter at times when we're forced to walk down a certain path not wanted due to a majority vote.Much like mindless sheeps being led by a guard dog,we're pretty much powerless.The majority win vote is always superior as opposed to the "I think this is correct" mindset.Intriguing but true..

Yet today I woke up to such a scenario.The fate of our team whether we'll go on or not depends on how we interpret such a scenario.Too desperate to perform till we're willing to pay,or Rm50 being worth for a buffet and us working out a sweat for some cheers and claps. One or the other?

I hate this kind of "Choose one only" situations..Usually no one's gonna be completely happy,not when it involves money.Considering my current family situation,I can't be flowing green papers from my wallet all time now.Im torn between being a traitor and being a mindless sheep.. -_-

But I do hope we can solve this.Dun get me wrong,I do wanna perform and any chance given is pretty much welcomed.However when it involves us giving money to them yet performing?I figure we could juz dance there then get out as soon as possible,that'd be nice,no? I dun think Rm50 for prom buffet is gonna be a Yes for me.Its simply not worth it.. Besides,we barely know the whole group of 'em.And its their prom,why will we be sitting among them for a meal? Besides the intention to "kao lui" and "dance+get h/p number" I dun see any reason why sumone is so willing to fork out Rm50 for that. Sorry to say,thats my take. Human relation> Hotel buffet +Rm50? Not.Worth.It

This is gonna be ugly.

Whatever the group's decision is..I'll respect it.
But pls,dun think I willingly fork out Rm50 while working out a sweat to show u a dance
Im juz being a sheep

No comments: