Sunday, November 1, 2009

O_O..?

Have u ever felt like : WTF at some random moments..? I had this reaction 5 secs ago.I was scrolling thorugh my friend list on fb when I came across this => Sri Shanti..

Now,wtf is a Sri Shanti? It sounds like a nice Indian name?

Nah..Its a RESTAURANT NAME.An INDIAN one to be precise =_=

Wtf is an indian restaurant doing adding me on fb.
I aint that goodlooking neither am I overflowing with "green papers"....

It was advertising it's menus and promotion of INDIAN combo meals to me...via FB..
Yes...via the f*cking FB account I got.
Sending me cheapo drink+indian food promos...

W
.
.
.

T
.
.
.

F
.
.
.

Seriously..why did I blindly approve the friend request -__-
Oh...maybe because I thought it was a Goddamn restaurant,it probably meant no damn harm to me..zzZ

Now its overly spamming me with combo meals,cheap discounted food and INDIAN-NESS
Im not anti-(Insert word here) or racist..I juz cant stand it when the online-pamphlet's got 50% indian words in 'em. Im a Chinese,a chinaman,A chingstahhh if u'd like.. =_= Goddamn it tamil and their treess.lmao Do I even look like I got a red dot on my head!? -_-

This reminds me,next time anything unknown wants to be friends with me,dream on lol.I aint gonna accept those shitty requests anymore.The past twice that happened,the future : No more.
Be lucky if u have yet to receive their funny menus..I was juz plain unlucky to receive a carton full of em last night -_-

And no more crappy njabouiwvuiwebvuinfdajnvuieonrivu menus anymore,pls.

**********************



Notice sumthing bout this little guy?
It's got only 1 leg..
I caught this guy hoping around the entrance of the temple I went to
The other leg badly injured..


Know how I feel?
Exactly..like that..
Swaying between 1 choice and the other
I finally made 1..
I chose to save myself and the rest
A escape from the mirage I was diving in..
A run from the aurora I was caught infatuated with..
A leap from fate I was caught believing..
A jump from regret I was found having since Australia..

Why did I come back when I was doing so well there..
Why did I come back when I had my own world there..
Have I forgotten how solitary life and living in solitude felt like..
I became too entangled with humans....again.
I thought of the feelings,how it felt like being around ppl I know.
And I...fallen for the devil's temptation..

I became...ntg..ntg but a quitter...

I fail..


1 comment:

Alice said...

ur not a quitter... but... turning away from the present will not do u any good... just take everything posotively... everything happens for a reason...