Saturday, November 7, 2009

Boombox

*Does a deep breath*

Kla..here it goes.Seriously gonna use a lot of Hokkien broken english style and express my view on dance. *lmao*

*Drumroll...using chicken drumstick* :D

I've been blasting It's You on my iTunes all day..well actually hor,nearly all day la.But I secretly used Windows Music Player to play it while listening to other songs.So technically...Im watching It's You dance ver. while listening to other songs.. -___- *Im cheating myself lol*

I juz cant stand the song la..not bcuz of the vocals or music.But Im kinda diu lan with the emoness from the song.. *LMAO* Yeah..beh tahan la.Gonna kee xiao soon d. ):
I can dance to anything la,sexy song,lame song,pop or hip hop/ r&B *I love that* or ANYTHING LA... except dancing to emo songs OR....

ACTING

E
M
O

*while dancing*

Lol..dun mistaken that statement.I can act emo anytime. ANYTIME..while dreaming,emo.While bathing,emo with the shower head.While eating,emo with chopsticks.While driving the manual car,emo with the clutch and car jerking. ANYTHING but emo songs la.I'd juz blow up,fuze back to atoms and evaporate into oblivion. *Haha...too kua chiong d ba..*

I juz cant be emo while dancing.Emo got different stages lor.Not the kind of emo from songs like Ring Ding Dong..that wan called COOL EMO. Lol~ This one emo feels emo-ish la.See the MV also I feel like flushing my head down a toilet bowl. =X *Pls dun bash me Suju fans,I <3>

Soooo~ whats the point of my post this time?

This : The MAIN reason why my mind and soul refuse to learn It's You PROPERLY.
I can do it..my soul juz told me not to.And my brain agreed on it without listening to me. -_-

Chammm lorrrrr... This Monday,Wed and Friday got schedule..how arh? GEE GEE LORRRRR

I'm so dead....can't we do Replay,Juliette,Ring Ding Dong or even SHUper Girl ah? TT_TT

Which fella asked for It's You while we planned for Juliette ah? ):

Seriously,its a prom and u guys seeing each other for last time *Some of u*
U guys want an emo song meh,spoil mood only ):


Buttttt~
Since its a request,we'll go on

Be ready for our perf on Dec
And look forward to me emo-ing

Till then xD
Here's to a month's hardwork and emo-ing during each practice..
Mock emo-ing -_-
Hope I dun really emo after the dance practice =X

2 comments:

Alice said...

hahahaha... seriously dont really understand ur post.... but... sth caught my eye.... Car jerking.... hahahahaha.... lol.... dont worry... it happens to everyone....^^ even me... sometimes.... even now when i've already got my license... hope to see u guys' performance though i cant see it live this time... anyways... all the best to ur driving lessons n test n also the Porm peformance...^^

Alice said...

oh yeah... p/s : dont emo la... hahahaha.... be happy... ^^