Friday, November 6, 2009

Scribbles

I was flipping thru the "Scribbling Book of Boredom" that I brought to my driving tutes before then.It was actually a Uni Diary I got from Aussieland but it became my "thrill book" during boring lectures x)

So I'll reveal the tip of the iceberg,the scribblings I did :D



Juliette,lmao.Had the song droved into my head back then so I practically drew those words everywhere



I probably felt like this when I heard the lecturer spoke.
For best effect add "Zzzz" onto the picture :D



I think I wanted to fly out back then..towards freedom from class -_-



The most gay thing I ever did...
Record the details I saw from my eyes about my class
Whatever I thought of back then was noted down and sumhow connected between 1 point and the other -_-

Interesting? Perhaps..
I find it funny when I go through old books to find scribblings all over..
Those dumb moments when I was bored in class and would draw,draw and draw.

But that one book I flip thru again...
Made me stare at the back cover for a long long time..

It was written all over,with 1 thing in mind only...about...

Till then..

No comments: